I hope we see more of the Euro Van in the near future even if i dont think it will come before next year.
Ok to settle the debate i know that beam cars are not gta or watch dog style parodies, i was speculating ( i did say that it was highly unlikely to be another brand ), so for now lets just look at this list. Gravel - Possible Bruckle - Possible Horochi (spelling has left the chat) - maybe, possible since horochi is just the ''other'' Japanese car maker that isn't ibishu (which does more mainstream vehicles with the pessima and covet) ibishu - ehhhhhhhh ummmm maybe nahhh maybe... since they make mainstream vehicles, depending on how you look at it a truck is a main stream vehicle or not,as a brit i would think not buuuut the best selling vehicle in the us is the f150 sooooooo other than that no other brand would make a pickup truck, as a brit i have no clue the scale of this thing so it could be a full, mid or small size pick up heck could be a ford raptor or maverick style truck or full f550 idk Edit Gravel changed to same rating as bruckle
Personally, I'd switch Gavril and Bruckell around, as we're still kinda lacking content for the Bruckell brand, this would round it out nicely. Plus, as has been mentioned so many times before, the Bruckell Bastion's engines are located in the common folder, making them very easy to use for other vehicles like, say, a modern pickup truck, for example. I find Gavril less likely simply because we already have a truck from Gavril, albeit from a different era.
It looks a lot likes a 2008-2015 ford f150. I’m guessing it’ll be bruckell as the d-series is based off the Chevy Silverado
To be honest, apart from the map which is the most exciting part, I am, vehicle wise, most hyped for the etk van as it’s something completely different to everything we‘ve got in the game at the moment
ETK van most likely not in this update as we've only had one teaser of it in a very early state. I think the update will center around the new map and a dedicated Baja truck rather than anything related to a production vehicle. That would make the Baja truck BeamNG's first racing vehicle with no road-going model, and hopefully not the last, we could do with an official F1, LMP or stock car.
... really I thought we discussed this. Not everything a dev posts is new stuff. Also clearly this confirmed the Crown Vic for Beam. /s
Does Las Colinilas have operable street lights? Cause I see them turned on in the picture. I'm only asking because operable street lights officially got in the game last year.
I don’t want to disappoint anybody, but I don’t think that we will be getting a teaser tomorrow due to the fact that it’s a US holiday.
I think this is most likely not true as why would they design a whole new truck just to half-ass it? Not very BeamNG.drive.when they remastered the d-series, pretty much all the teasers they made where off-road/trophy variants.