It's all the same people who are really annoyed by the spamminess of this thread, I think they just want people to think it won't come for a while so the thread dies down
Good old Thread is going mental era. I know you guys cant wait. So i will leave this with you. Covet has to come out this week. Why? because you see Price of fuel is up. So we need to get the Cheap to run eco car out ASAP because reasons Kidding. Guys it will be there soon, Play some Rigs of rods for some good ol nostalgia
Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see either 30 pages of excitement because the update has been released, or 40 pages of sadness because it hasn't
Its wednesday time!!!!! One game that I have been waiting for long time releases today and if Beamng 0.25 comes today this is propably best day of 2022
The average forum user rapidly refreshing the page to see if Tdev posted the final countdown. (would somebody mind linking it? I'd like a listen )
That's the what the teaser implied. It was meant as no more teasers until the car is released. When they're ready Aaand good morning everyone!
Everyone watching Germany on World Clock on their iPhone 6s intently, waiting for 1:00 PM Central European Time: <-- actually an iPhone 6 in this photo