1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. Koichiro Iketani

    Koichiro Iketani
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2018
    Messages:
    957
    New wheels as well

    Screenshot_2022-05-03-18-40-23-73_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

    I don't remember seeing them in game before
     
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Happycat

    Happycat
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 27, 2020
    Messages:
    67
    Interesting, it gonna sound just like it?
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,868
    Very interesting in fact!
    That's a great V6 soundtrack. But if it's gonna have an Inline-4 (which it most probably will), I don't think so.
    On the other hand, in Christmas of 2021, United wrote about some new sounds being tested in BeamNG - a V6 and a cammed V8 sound. The V6 in particular sounds quite close to the sound in the video you posted. So nothing is certain, I'd say. :rolleyes:
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Koichiro Iketani

    Koichiro Iketani
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2018
    Messages:
    957
    I don't think it will, it will most likely have a I4 rather than a V6, but who knows :)
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Addicti0nToB00st

    Addicti0nToB00st
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2018
    Messages:
    591
    Give a listen to Renault 5 turbo or 206, you will get the idea of how it may sound
    Or it will sound like just a bug standard inline 4 sample from bng
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. vmlinuz

    vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,409
    ok at this point I am confirmed idiote
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  7. FFIVGUY

    FFIVGUY
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2018
    Messages:
    620
    This was also used for near and far sound testing
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. zachariah.74

    zachariah.74
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2022
    Messages:
    851
    I cannot tell you how glad I am that I was wrong about there being no teaser today, thank god
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. coreyowenstannard

    coreyowenstannard
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2017
    Messages:
    111
    Does this mean the update will be sooner?
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Yash_gamin144

    Yash_gamin144
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2021
    Messages:
    1,956
    probably.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Lzermor

    Lzermor
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2022
    Messages:
    7
    maybe in a few weeks
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. zachariah.74

    zachariah.74
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2022
    Messages:
    851
    I guess it depends on what we see next week
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. locualo

    locualo
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2021
    Messages:
    545
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Jackets64

    Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2017
    Messages:
    1,919
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. WhatNot98

    WhatNot98
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    369
    I doubt we will see the update for at least a week or two. The main event (New Bolide) hasn't properly been shown yet. I reckon we will get to see it next week at the earliest with the full update sometime the week after that maybe
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. YellowRusty

    YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2016
    Messages:
    1,241
    One of the things that strikes me about this Covet (beyond the new badging, the turbocharger, the vented fender flares, the apparently new wheels, and the amber turn signals) is that the black plastic panel on the back is now a heckblende.

    I wonder if that's a sign of a facelift, or the dev team is working on differentiating the trim levels a bit more. In any case, I'm hoping that they remember to leave an 'empty' option as a possibility for stripped-down configurations.
     
    • Agree Agree x 13
  17. ManfredE3

    ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2016
    Messages:
    2,577
    I just want it as a parts option to have the word "heckblende" in the parts selector. It's a fun word :)
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  18. Jackets64

    Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2017
    Messages:
    1,919
    I'd like to reiterate that it is extremely unlikely that we'll see the new Civetta in 0.25. The first we saw of it was a concept design drawing in mid-January. It is known that the devs take longer than 6 months which represents the current major update cycle and this one will most likely take especially long as it is going to be the most complicated vehicle that they have ever added to the game, as a modern supercar is about as advanced as car design gets and takes an immense amount of tuning to get right. It is far more likely that the new Civetta will appear in 0.26.
     
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. coreyowenstannard

    coreyowenstannard
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2017
    Messages:
    111
    But wouldn’t that make 0.25 a small update?
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. Truker27

    Truker27
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2019
    Messages:
    198
    I've the impression that the graphisms aren't the same in game and in this last teaser
     
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice