Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. vidderus

vidderus
    Expand Collapse

The cars which are parked by dealerships in some maps maybe? You know those cars that have the tarpaulin on them? But some people sayed that there were sunbursts, barstows and roamers.

2. Franz027

Franz027
    Expand Collapse

Me, I hope in these new things in new updates:
    • New Cherrier Old Sedan ( Like Renault 25 or 21)
    • New Bruckell car or complete revamp of Moonhawk, with a possible facelift
    • Revamp of GM, with square, limo or wagon body and facelift, like Town Car or Crown Vic from 1994 to 1999, or H-Series with facelift of ford E-series or Econoline, with Family body, like Ar162b's mod
    • Revamp of Italy or New EU Map
    • Openable doors and trunks
    • New props
    • More realistic sounds and graphics
    • Changeable Temperatures / In-Game Weather Conditions without World Editor (Rain, Snow, Storm)
    This post was not going to sound rude or disrespectful. If it's rude or disrespectful, i'm very sorry =(

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. vidderus

vidderus
    Expand Collapse

I agree, with most of the things here, torque 3d is pretty outdated, it's from 2001, I would like to see how beamng would look like with the unreal enigne. But we have to see what the next car in beam is, because all the original cars (like the wendover, d-series, covet, etc) has been made.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Franz027

Franz027
    Expand Collapse

What is Torque 3D?

5. combatwombat96

combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

your kidding right ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Franz027

Franz027
    Expand Collapse

I hope in a revamp of the cars that i said. I know that they're mad. Or let's hope in an official Wagon Body, like Kueso's mod WBIMP. Same for GM wagon

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jakux

Jakux
    Expand Collapse

What? He can not know what is it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Franz027

Franz027
    Expand Collapse

No... =(
    --- Post updated ---
    I'm not an expert of Computer and Technology.
    I'll see what is

9. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

It's the modeling/rendering engine on which the game runs.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Franz027

Franz027
    Expand Collapse

Ok. Now i know what's this
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you ^_^
    --- Post updated ---
    I think Beamng should be less laggy ='(
    --- Post updated ---
    And, for last, i think should be made a video which explains how to make/model/jbeam/blend mods/props/textures and other things. I'd like to learn how to make mods ^_^

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

can you stop? this is a speculation thread, not a "I want this feature devs pls add"

• Agree Agree x 13
  12. Franz027

Franz027
    Expand Collapse

If you read well, i told that i wasn't going to sound rude/disrespectful

13. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

I'm aware, I read your entire post. Please refrain from putting more requests in the speculation thread.

• Agree Agree x 9
  14. Franz027

Franz027
    Expand Collapse

Next time, simply, if you're annoyed, you can ignore my post and don't comment it. Or be more polite.
    Repeat, i didn't make it to beg or be disrespectful towards devs
    Stop making discussions to these nonsense things.
    If u want, devs, i propose a UPDATE SUGGESTION THREAD

15. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

If you perhaps put a little more thought into this post, you could say something along the lines of "I expect a passenger van to be added, as the H-Series is the last of the light/medium duty trucks to receive any additional content. A passenger van would make sense as there were common upfits for the real life equivalent, the Ford E-Series."

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Franz027

Franz027
    Expand Collapse

Next time, i'll pay attention.
    Repeat, i'm sorry if i sounded rude or disrespectful towards devs. That was not my intention.
    I thought to suggest more thing to make game more relalistic and richer in contents.
    If u want, devs, could u make a Update Suggestion Content Thread? So, everyone can expose their ideas/suggestions

17. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Updated April 20th

V0.23.0: Anticipated release is early/mid August

Half of this is copy/pasted from my 0.22 expectations post since we haven't had a teaser since the update, bar the April 1st tweet. I suspect we will start seeing real teasers before the summer.

Gridmap Revamp: Concept was shown on March 2nd. Sneak Peak Video for April 20th Teaser Tuesday
    Civetta Bolide Remaster: Way back in the industrial/port remaster video there was a shot of the Bolide with these changes. Although she was in the April 20th teaser tuesday, that was the car from the public build. No idea when we will see this stuff in the public build.
    H-Series content: The van has got even less content than the Roamer in the trio of remasters, and devs have on multiple occasions told the community to be patient as it will get a fair amount of content. The comment suggests at least one facelift and more body styles as well as updated textures. There's a lot to discuss for possibilities here so I'll just link to an older post of mine discussing possible content additions. There are similar posts from other members in that thread for anyone interested in speculating specifically about the van. It's been awhile since the trio of remasters began and we have yet to see all that much for the van.
    GM-Remaster part 2: No sign of more updates to her, but her remaster didn't touch a number of quality issues and added limited content compared to the D-Series or LeGran, so she needs to get a part 2 someday,
    The usual development limbo stuff: H-Series side door, Ibishu 200BX Gavril 4.5 swap, D-Series wheel lift tow truck, dyno, etc... Of note, the mystery UI that was mentioned once in August 2018 and never again. We really could use a revamp of the UI. The FCV and D-Series selectors are rather messy but there's little that can be done due to how the current UI is coded.

Special Note: Map content. Cliff is up in the air since it's just a weird sandbox map. Maybe they will just update what's there, maybe they will add stuff, honestly they might just throw a mountain into the new gridmap and remove cliff map (though I doubt it since that would harm backwards compatibility with old scenario mods). That just leaves ETK Test center, Automation, and Italy. Italy was recently finished so if they wanted to add anything then we would've seen it in 0.16 when they "finished" the map. Automation is in great shape and a collab map, so I doubt we will see anything done with that. There's been no hints at an ETK Test Center remaster, but it's the only one left and it really needs to be expanded to be a full map. Other than that, we can only guess what this sub-team has been up to.

Special Note: Vehicle content. I doubt we will see a ground up new car in 0.23 since we just got the Wendover and new cars are usually every other update, alternating with superbuilds (and the eSBR). We haven't seen hints at what's next for either of these categories though. We could talk about what the next car could be all day, but without a teaser that's just going to turn into the vehicle suggestions thread. There's a lot of empty niches and a fair number of countries lacking representation, so it's no more than a guessing game right now. Similarly, there's a ton of possible superbuild options. I suppose we could narrow those options down a bit. We already have the Baja Piccolina and Crawler Hopper/D-Series, so maybe something for on road racing? It would be a waste of recourses to make a superbuild for something that needs major remaster work, so we shouldn't expect any Pigeon/Moonhawk/etc... superbuilds anytime soon. Speaking of which, aside from the Bolide/H-Series/GM we really don't know what's next for remastering, as there's a few other cars that don't meet the par set by the more recent roster additions.

Note: EruptionTyphylosion has theorized that the Covet will get something body style related due to the rename of its unibody. This may be nothing, though it is a bit odd to see the rename. Maybe a CRX, maybe a 5-Door shuttle/wagon, maybe a sedan... There's lots of options there.

#30217 ManfredE3, Apr 11, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 15
  18. Franz027

Franz027
    Expand Collapse

Like Vivace update, right? =/

19. Sturpy

Sturpy
    Expand Collapse

A Moonhawk remaster would be cool, imo it's the most dated looking model in the game.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Franz027

Franz027
    Expand Collapse

Or Miramar revamp. I agree with u

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice