Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Spython

Spython
    Expand Collapse

Not sure if this was mentioned already here, but there's two commented out triggers ID'd as "winchL" and "winchR" in the rollback's jbeam file.

• Like Like x 4
  2. arnok19

arnok19
    Expand Collapse

My speculation for the next update is the remastered version of Gavril T-Series or Civetta Bolide or Ibishu Pigeon. Also, I hope the devs add more vehicle triggers like opening doors, hood of the car, trunk etc.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

Sounds like ropables on the way

• Like Like x 1
  4. eggward

eggward
    Expand Collapse

so now that we have the Special Car, what do you guys think the next car would be? i know it might sound annoying to speculate such a thing, but that's what this thread is for

5. Softair

Softair
    Expand Collapse

I could imagine them finally finishing the ETK cars that we have badges for, so ETK 840, Kc8, Kc10, Kc12 and 2000

6. eggward

eggward
    Expand Collapse

i honestly hope that instead of inventing another new brand, they expand upon the ones they currently have more, like adding a Hirochi SUV or something like that

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. Jakux

Jakux
    Expand Collapse

I don`t think Pigeon will ever have a Remaster like new content, only updating the Jbeam and other stuff

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

Next up for an overhaul is definitely the Bolide, not only there is evidence of work being done to it, is one of the OG's from the early days of the game, and is long overdue for a remaster now, specially since way newer cars like the LeGran have received it before it.

Then, I agree it's time for the Sunburst as well, it's not as old as the Bolide, but it has been a really popular car since it was added, and it's surprising to see it has still not received a big update so far, the hood grill as stated is one sign of how old it is, but for example, the rear door cards are still yet to be properly textured, so many things can be improved and added to it.

And we could go on and on with virtually every single car still not fully overhauled for similar reasons, the ETK 800 still needs more body options for example (a official sedan was expected for a long time) and the K Series needs its remaining trims/engine options, among other things. Other cars like the Pigeon, I also agree I don't see big changes happening to it, besides refining what's already there...Hopefully we'll see news about them soon!

• Agree Agree x 8
  9. esesel

esesel
    Expand Collapse

To be honest I'd like to see the the moon hawk being remastered next, it's my favourite car and tot only needs a slight visual facelift but also more parts and configs

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse

The amount of configs is alright (except it needs a version with like a 7L V8) but definitely needs some aftermarket parts, like the "custom" version only has painted chrome and nothing else. Also the facelift needs a new rear panel.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

After the Bolide Sunburst and Moonhawk my guess would be a remaster of one of the pessimas probably the old one first since it has really little content when compared to the other cars in the game

12. Alfa08

Alfa08
    Expand Collapse

Honestly i think the next steps are these (i don't know in what order): Bolide remaster, Pigeon remaster, Moonhawk remaster, sunburst remaster, H-series remaster and maybe some rework for the ibishu family. I assume we will have new content for: Moonhawk, Burnside, Barstow, T-series, covet, Pessima gen2, Miramar, DT40L and maybe Piccolina. New restylings for: H-series, Grand Marshal, Bolide, Burnside, Moonhawk. Finally new body styles for: Covet, Etk800, fose also Etk I, I hope for Burnside and maybe for Bad gen1.

13. Blub

Blub
    Expand Collapse

o_O

14. Alfa08

Alfa08
    Expand Collapse

sorry, in Italian bad means Pessima, I have already corrected

15. Blub

Blub
    Expand Collapse

no worries =)

16. Softair

Softair
    Expand Collapse

the older Pessima has an average amount of content, maybe you are talking about the newer one
    at least they added sport intakes in 0.22

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

Yes i mean the 96 one it is really lacking the covet is fine i guess some new body styles like a 5 door would be nice but other than that its fine

18. KrukasKlep

KrukasKlep
    Expand Collapse

Bolide might actually be getting the complete do over...... o_O

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. united.

united.
    Expand Collapse

a poll?
    --- Post updated ---
    like for SUV any year
    --- Post updated ---
    like for coupé
    --- Post updated ---
    like for bus
    --- Post updated ---
    like for truck

20. ClassicMike

ClassicMike
    Expand Collapse

no

• Agree Agree x 15
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice