1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Unresponsive UI Process Crash everytime

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by R4NKING, Aug 19, 2020.

1. CalliBeste

CalliBeste
    Expand Collapse

I just submitted another Ticket with the Number 96517. Thanks for your effort.

2. CalliBeste

CalliBeste
    Expand Collapse

Hey Mate, you got any update for me yet?

3. Fluffy Panda

Fluffy Panda
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

Open your Task Manager (ctrl+shift+ESC)

Check Active Processes and Startup.

If you see following processes, please disable them:

- SVLoadSense
    - SS2UILauncher.exe
    - SS2Svc32.exe
    - SS2Svc64.exe
    - nhAsusPhoebusUILauncher.exe

If the issue persists, please disable Nahimic app.

These files are audio drivers pre-installed by the manufacturer.

4. CalliBeste

CalliBeste
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the answer, i dont have any of those but i have the nhAsusStrixUILauncher.exe. Does it have something to do with soundcards or something?

5. Fluffy Panda

Fluffy Panda
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

Yeah. It may cause an issue as well.

6. HollandParty

HollandParty
    Expand Collapse

I can't believe this is still an issue after 2 years. I'm playing on GeForce Now but I can't enjoy the experience of the at all. This error still pop ups everytime I try to do anything other than just drive the default vehicle. This includes changing the car, modifying the car or just browse thru the UI. By searching in the internet I've noticed almost everyone has this problem who is using the Geforce Now services. The thing is even with those fixes and solutions we are not able to do nothing cause it's cloud based. Please patch this problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. DontKnowWhy186

DontKnowWhy186
    Expand Collapse

I see you're new here. What you did is a "bump". What it is that you posted on a thread when someone hasn't posted over a month. Also just buy the game, it's around 20 quid so you're gonna get a bargain before it fully releases.

8. jackmo2207

jackmo2207
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure you need to own the game to play it on Geforce Now

9. DontKnowWhy186

DontKnowWhy186
    Expand Collapse

I thought you need the subscription to play

10. jackmo2207

jackmo2207
    Expand Collapse

There's a free tier with mid range systems, then there are the paid ones with more powerful rigs
    No matter the subscription you need to buy the game which is ridiculous and why I think Geforce Now is a stupid service

• Like Like x 1
  11. DontKnowWhy186

DontKnowWhy186
    Expand Collapse

I still don't get this streaming service. You can buy the game from steam and get unlimited time to play it and loads of other people gets it on geforce now. They either can have 1 hour for free or pay a subscription for unlimited time and other rubbish you could get with a proper game store

12. Fluffy Panda

Fluffy Panda
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

Our team is aware of this issue.

Unfortunately, I can't provide you any information when or if the issue will be fixed.

13. Supremekoolaid7

Supremekoolaid7
    Expand Collapse

yeah having this problem for months too ive looked at every thread to fix it nothing works. ticket # 151060

14. scheddy

scheddy
    Expand Collapse

I use geforce now due to me not having a windows computer, and only a Mac. And yes, I also do have this problem. Could it be due to the antivirus GeForce is using?

15. Doomingplays

Doomingplays
    Expand Collapse

i use geforce now and it doesn't work at all for me. beamng used to be my favorite game but ever since this started happening i cant even play at all. it would be a miracle if the devs could patch this.

16. Driver955

Driver955
    Expand Collapse

This problem is still persistent in mid-to-late 2023. I really hope this problem gets fixed soon. Ticket #

#36 Driver955, Jul 7, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Jim29er

Jim29er
    Expand Collapse

Hello there,

I am a GeForce NOW (GFN) enthusiast, a moderator on the GFN subreddit, and a GFN Ambassador with access to NVIDIA staff. We've seen ongoing reports in the subreddit (and NVIDIA community forums) about this game crashing with the "Unreponsive UI" process, as well as the reference to a potential AV conflict, when running on GFN.

I personally believe that this issue must be fixed by the game devs, and has nothing to do with some unique aspect of GFN (aside from some potential conflict with GPU drivers, which this does not appear to be).

If you have credible evidence from your game devs that this issue has something to do with GFN itself, and/or can be fixed with NVIDIA intervention...please advise on that, and I will push our NVIDIA contacts for a resolution. If this cannot be done, I'd ask folks here to please stop gaslighting GFN users into thinking it's something that NVIDIA is failing to remediate.

Thanks for your help!

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Doomingplays

Doomingplays
    Expand Collapse

yeah and this is a point in time where if beamng devs and moderators ignore this issue, thats just abandoning thousands of fans that want to play that dont have the resources or money to build a pc to run this game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Fidel Castro

Fidel Castro
    Expand Collapse

Bought the game today and got this crash like 20 times already... Anyone found any solutions in these years?

20. FlyTech2709

FlyTech2709
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I'm Having the same problem on GeForce Now and my main PC and i have tried everything nothing helps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice