Unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by nosraenyr kcirtap kcin, Jun 1, 2017.

1. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Well, the log bounces as soon as it hits the ground after being dismounted from the trailer, and it wasn't even that rapid (it was one of the lower logs btw).

Speaking of that log, it also happens to kill Burke in the Crown Vic's cabin by the same log, which bounced apparently that high to cleanly go straight through the cabin.

2. MotherTrucker02

MotherTrucker02
    Expand Collapse

Yeah that scene is pretty unrealistic, I was just saying that logs can bounce at least a little.

3. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Ah, I understand now.

But yeah, the premonition is way too spontaneous, insane, and unrealistic to happen. Only reason the 4th one took the cake because it becomes unrealistic from the second the premonition (unannounced) begins. Also, the deleted scenes of that premonition were actually better than final cut.

4. King of Unnecessary Saves

King of Unnecessary Saves
    Expand Collapse

I like the 1946-48 Nash 600 and Ambassador series.

5. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

This entire world might be simulated.Check out delayed-choice experiment. This looks like LOD in video games,using low LOD to reduce cpu load.
    --- Post updated ---
    Well I dislike autonomous cars because it defeats the whole meaning of driving.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice