Experimental Universal Dummy Mod - discussion thread 1.2

Please read the description before using! The spiritual successor to 'Drivers, Passengers and Loads'

  1. Inovero

    Inovero
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2024
    Messages:
    3
    Love this mod, wish it got updated for the new remasters and limo, but it still works great.
     
  2. Agent_Y

    Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2020
    Messages:
    10,667
    Willl update it maybe at some point this year
     
    • Like Like x 2
  3. BeamNut

    BeamNut
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2026
    Messages:
    241
    I do wish in the next update, if it will happen, Make it more compatible with the H-series. It seems as if their numbers only fit into the rear seats and the rear most seats are just left empty.
     
  4. LanciaDelta04

    LanciaDelta04
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2026
    Messages:
    602
    I’ve noticed that in some vehicles, simply just moving the steering while parked is enough to knock over one of the passengers. Is this planned to be fixed in an update, or is this intentional? I truly just don’t know
     
  5. BeamNut

    BeamNut
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2026
    Messages:
    241
    Ya, I noticed this too.
     
  6. Agent_Y

    Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2020
    Messages:
    10,667
    There are some issues I noticed in the mod that could be causing this, I will get those fixed and see if it helps. I explained before once, this mod is also part of a bigger private mod pack and I can only update it after the mod pack is updated, so I can't fully decide when to release updates
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. BeamNut

    BeamNut
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2026
    Messages:
    241
    Alright.
     
  8. LanciaDelta04

    LanciaDelta04
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2026
    Messages:
    602
    Alright, thanks!
     
  9. Ranity Insandom

    Ranity Insandom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2026
    Messages:
    3
    What do I do if the dummy won't grab the steering wheel? (I have Animated Hands on)
     
  10. shurui

    shurui
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2021
    Messages:
    1
    Sir, will there be an update for version 0.39?
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice