Released Turbo Everything discussion thread 3.9

Ever wanted to turbo or Supercharge a engine although there is none? Now you can!

1. jonetski

jonetski
    Expand Collapse

I can't use turbos on custom engines after the new update. It just goes to a fault mode asking me to perform a clean installation or going to safe mode. Do you know how to fix this?
    --- Post updated ---
    Adding to my previous reply. The turbo mod does only seem to work with vanilla engines that are already turboed

2. dirtyracer93

dirtyracer93
    Expand Collapse

anyone know why turbo everything wont work on the server i made but works on every other server i go to it wont let me activate it

3. 9Light

9Light
    Expand Collapse

can you add variable weight on engine change ? like make the 2.0L lighter than the 6.2 V8, let alone that. They being able to shift weight choosing the block bore size, make the same 2.0L weight less because of the 1.8L block swap too.

Would be a nice addon, along with engine fixtures changing when swaping out a stock engine. you could use the existing models already on the new update, idk if that helps.
    Thanks for your time

4. Admiral MacK

Admiral MacK
    Expand Collapse

Hi. I'm having difficulty with some of the turbo features. I am using the gavril engines pack mod for more diesel and gas v8 engines and the turbo's work well however, the blowoff valve does not work and it stays at a constant pressure. Is there a fix for this that I can do or is a mod-interference issue?

5. Vitor Djajarahardja

Vitor Djajarahardja
    Expand Collapse

Hi RK,

My problem is, the turbo pressure decreases slowly. Making a constant sound of the air passing through the valves

6. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

7. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

What parts did you use and which turbo

8. variousartists_

variousartists_
    Expand Collapse

best mod ive ever used do you think for the liscense plate part of this mod you can add a plate design option so you can still use a different liscense plate style while using the turbo everything plate

9. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

I think I already tried that back then, I'm not sure if it broke the game or not but I could try again.

10. wlkmanist

wlkmanist
    Expand Collapse

Why not add "Additional Modification Extra Slots" mod support then? Just as option.

11. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

Didn't really use that mod personally, but i could try yeah

• Like Like x 2
  12. holedigger233

holedigger233
    Expand Collapse

I have looked at every option and setting but I can't figure out how to change the boost. Am I not doing something correctly? Can I please get some help.

#52 holedigger233, Dec 1, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2023
  13. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

change the wastegate. either a fix one or the variable one

14. offwing10

offwing10
    Expand Collapse

Is there a way for this to work with the updated Gavril T-Series?

15. Makoa Goble

Makoa Goble
    Expand Collapse

Hi, I love this mod and it works great. But, for some vehicles (like real life vehicle mods) this mod doesn’t work.

so, I’m wondering how you recommend that I can make this mod work with other modded vehicles?

like, how could I add this mod or one of the turbos from this mod to a different vehicle?

I imagine I could just copy and paste certain segments of the JBeams around, but that seems really methodical, especially when I believe there may be an easier way that I don’t know about.

16. IdkWhatToPutHere

IdkWhatToPutHere
    Expand Collapse

i really like this mod as well as the rk custom engines mod but i was wondering
    does this mod as well as the other one have compatibility with the t series?
    ive tried using these mods on the t series with no showing up of the mod but it works on other vehicles like the wentward bus and even some mod cars
    its not working with the 0.31 t series and it didnt work with the 0.30> t series
    thanks

17. Borg Drone

Borg Drone
    Expand Collapse

take a look inside the numberplate section have fun

• Like Like x 1
  18. IdkWhatToPutHere

IdkWhatToPutHere
    Expand Collapse

thanks bro

19. Jonny2Dope

Jonny2Dope
    Expand Collapse

I might be a bit lost, but in career mode nothing else shows up after you install the turbo everything. It's fine otherwise but not in career. Any suggestions on what I might need to do to make the option appear?

edit: fixed after beamng update

#59 Jonny2Dope, Jan 17, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2024
  20. variousartists_

variousartists_
    Expand Collapse

amazing mod but it would be cool if the liscense plate option had a custom plate design within it so we arent forced to use the blank plate on some vehicle that dont have additional mods

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice