Solved Trying to make a Utility Bed

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by CozzyMon213, Jun 27, 2021.

1. CozzyMon213

CozzyMon213
    Expand Collapse

Im trying to make a utility bed for the d-series but im having a bit of trouble

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Austin28721

Austin28721
    Expand Collapse

Ill look into it
    --- Post updated ---
    Fixed
    --- Post updated ---
    What ended up fixing it was by importing the etki (bc i was working o it separately) to blender and using the materials from that. then the textures were backwards so i just selected all and extruded along face normals just a tad and that fixed it.=)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. CozzyMon213

CozzyMon213
    Expand Collapse

i definitely thank you for that but i had already figured it out kinda, i might still try to use your textures, mine are too glossy for a metal bed. i just forgot to mark as solved

4. kalebsv13

kalebsv13
    Expand Collapse

is this mod ready for use? if so how do i add it into the game?

5. Jackets64

Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

Hey, welcome to the forums. You’ve just bumped (replied to a thread that has not been active for quite a while with a message that has very little if any constructive purpose) a nearly 2 year old thread. Bumping is generally not appreciated by the members of the forum, as it typically provides no value to a conversation or thread and it also displays the thread at the top of the section, leading users who’ve never seen this thread before to believe that it is an active thread and further clog up the forums. This behavior can be avoided by heeding the warning given in the big red warning message below the text box. Thanks, and have a great time on the forums.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also, this is a manual mod installation guide: https://documentation.beamng.com/tutorials/mods/installing-mods/#manual-installation

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice