1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Trying to get the Creator Console to work as intended

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Deleted member 280301, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Deleted member 280301

Deleted member 280301
    Expand Collapse

Ever since it first "debuted", I never really knew what the Creator Console was supposed to be as it always attempts to load in my default browser, getting stuck about 3/5 of the way (resulting in either a blank page or a slightly broken interface that reports "... reconnecting ..."):

However, I found that I'm able to force it to load from inside the game by running window.location.href = "local://local/ui/entrypoints/creatormode/index.html"; via the CEF console:

It's a sloppy, brute-force method though, so only the Dashboard component is accessible (plus the embedded performance monitor and Lua console) and the actual game console gets inundated with endless Uncaught ReferenceError: HookManager is not defined debug-level messages. Also, the dashboard seems to be defaulting to the SB Admin 2 theme for Bootstrap.

I have a dual-monitor setup, so if the the Creator Console entails what I think it does, I know I'd be using it regularly. Could someone shed some light on this?

2. thomatoes50

thomatoes50
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

could you try to disable all addons on the browser you are using.
    Also try another browser if it doesn't work, the port change so you need to copy it every time you start

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice