1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Trustmaster TMX wheel not detected

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Ewanc, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Ewanc

Ewanc
    Expand Collapse

I recently upgraded from a RX 460 to a RTX 2060 video card and have been getting back into racing/driving games since I can finally handle high graphics settings. Tried hooking my wheel back up and this game wont coo-operate. In the controller section it won't bind any axis or buttons, so I checked the hardware tab and it wasn't listed there at all. I looked in windows - game controllers and it was detected correctly. I next tried Assetto Corsa and the wheel worked fine, so I know its not a hardware/driver problem. As a last resort I tried clearing cache, but that didn't help.

Im using Windows 10 64bit which is all up to date and also using the latest drivers for the wheel.

#1 Ewanc, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  2. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice