• Like Like x 2
  2. gdubmx

gdubmx
    Expand Collapse

Hey, i have white sand tires for some reason with this mod? Great work

3. TrackpadUser

TrackpadUser
    Expand Collapse

Super mega bump to give some news about the state of this mod.

Unlike my other older mods which I plan to eventually update the visuals of, while keeping the same general design and a lot of the jbeam, the Unlimited has a bunch of issues caused by my lack of experience both in jbeam and desert racing vehicles in general. It's very boxy, weirdly sized, has weird suspension design, and some weird jbeam quirks.

So instead I've been working on a replacement using the Apache's jbeam as a starting point :
    screenshot_2023-07-28_07-24-06.png screenshot_2023-07-28_07-23-59.png

It's still obviously WIP, with a lot of detail work left to do, and some major components that I haven't started work on yet. Current plans include both Gavril and Bruckell V8s (Including the diesel and twin turbo variants of those engines), AWD and RWD, and potentially a 4 seater chassis for a prerunner.

Should hopefully be done this year, with the current plan being for this to be an "update" of the unlimited on the repo, with a renaming and a new forum thread.

• Like Like x 8
  4. DoomNaybor™

DoomNaybor™
    Expand Collapse

there are missing textures for the light pod and roof lights for the trackfab unlimited is the mod old?

#124 DoomNaybor™, Dec 5, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2023
  5. TrackpadUser

TrackpadUser
    Expand Collapse

I'm planning on fully replacing it whenever I finish the new V8 buggy I'm working on.

The unlimited can be considered to be "unsupported" at this point as I don't want to spend time fixing it only to replace it within a few months.

6. DoomNaybor™

DoomNaybor™
    Expand Collapse

thanks for letting me know I will uninstall the mod and wait for this new vehicle you are in the process of making. I'm thankful you responded after this forum has been inactive for 2 months.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice