Released Toyota AE86 Trueno/Levin

Discussion in 'Land' started by schumacher, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Born 2 Drive

Born 2 Drive
    Expand Collapse

Okay, so its been a while since I've made any public sound mods, so I thought that as there is a new hotfix for this mod, I should try to make a proper 4AGE sounds and see whether people actually liked them this time. I spent about a day converting the sounds in this video: into FMOD sounds usable in BeamNG Drive. This method, which I have used for a while and also is used by the Forza devs in Forza Horizon 5, uses sounds files comprised of a single cycle of the engine, cropped from a raw soundfile of the car revving all the way to the redline and back. This eliminates any looping artifacts and also means that the original recording doesn't have to be recorded at a consistent RPM, which can be a massive pain in the balls. Also here is a video showcasing the sounds ingame.

And here's the zip, sorry for a google drive link, for some reason it was taking years to upload directly. Tell me if there are any issues, that's all.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XtnDHjxrd8UeDvzsJu1Mylhdm5zl889h/view?usp=share_link

• Like Like x 3
  2. jronny2

jronny2
    Expand Collapse

does it work for the most recent hotfix?
    btw love it! would make the off throttle sound a bit more quiet but for the rest nailed it for sure, good work man ^^
    wish there were good recording sounds for the 16V aswell

edit: nvm, off throttle sound is nice as is

3. Dingo135

Dingo135
    Expand Collapse

It sounds a lot more throaty than the sounds I did, which is great, but it still feels super low quality. If the ticking wasn't there is would probably be a lot better. I might redo the sounds using a modified version of this engine but you're also welcome to give it a shot (because you probably have far better understanding of beam's sound engine than I do).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kalvin costova

Kalvin costova
    Expand Collapse

hey i have a quick feedback

the normal bumpers on the LHD hatch body
    the plates are pushed in and its weird they should be sitting on the plate holder but when i use the USDM bumper on the rear its fine

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. logi_22

logi_22
    Expand Collapse

so i cleared my catch and this is still here and whats weird is it was working and then i figured out how to fix it but now its stuck and nothing works and yes i normal catch cleared and deep catch and still nothing please help!! ok so i know its a mod but im not sure which one i have like 450 so if someone knows let me know

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2022-11-22_19-43-09.png
    • screenshot_2022-11-22_19-41-16.png
    #3265 logi_22, Nov 23, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
  6. Andryusha

Andryusha
    Expand Collapse

It's one of the 449 other ones

• Like Like x 2
  7. logi_22

logi_22
    Expand Collapse

obv thats no lot of help lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. logi_22

logi_22
    Expand Collapse

I FOUND THE MOD BREAKER ITS THIS LITTLE FUCKER TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO FIND

Attached Files:

• Snapchat-246167699.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  9. skullzwer

skullzwer
    Expand Collapse

I can say that this sound is much more pleasant and does not hit the ears at idle

10. Tyrian

Tyrian
    Expand Collapse

Hello! I really love your mod and i have some ideas to tell you, first of all, can you add the proper trueno badge for all of the trueno front bumpers like the kouki bumper got? and i would like to see a trueno/levin mudflaps like the irl AE86 got, that's all ig guess! And forgive me for my bad spelling. upload_2022-11-24_17-19-53.jpeg

#3270 Tyrian, Nov 24, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. zainesalta0828

zainesalta0828
    Expand Collapse

So this AE86 mod has been in my BNG since 2021. But I never seen this, Lemme explain. The Airfilter of the AE86/AE85 is offsetting to the headlights to the grille. I have not been took a screenshot for it but sure I will show it. Might as well you guys give me suggestions for it? I would appreciate it!

• Like Like x 1
  12. HirochiPrasu

HirochiPrasu
    Expand Collapse

very cool but headlights look very weird

13. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

Did you download the file at the top of this page?

14. JonaathanGlezzz

JonaathanGlezzz
    Expand Collapse

Hello, or am I installing it wrong or the engine sound doesn't work, the art. where would it be located?, or is it a mod error?
    Thank you

15. ghs129

ghs129
    Expand Collapse

16. JonaathanGlezzz

JonaathanGlezzz
    Expand Collapse

17. ITHEPUNISHER

ITHEPUNISHER
    Expand Collapse

Sounds like you strapped a vtec to a dyson hoover.. Horrible loud static noise this reminds me of sound mods from gta v
    that god awful hoover rattle.

18. Dingo135

Dingo135
    Expand Collapse

There is a version on previous pages with different sounds.

19. Born 2 Drive

Born 2 Drive
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the very helpful and constructive criticism, Its not like I spent a long time on it or anything and I'm sure you of all people would be able to do a much better job. Excuse me for trying at all, you of course must be very experienced in this field.

• Like Like x 3
  20. ITHEPUNISHER

ITHEPUNISHER
    Expand Collapse

Keeping on topic i love the sounds of the plusby engine!! are you still working on this and if so any sneaky pics of whats to come?
    I believe the euro/uk spec levin could be an addition, basically the rear needs to be painted matching the color of the car instead of the black
    trim around the rear of the car where the license plate is but it'd be awesome to see that optional trim added.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice