Released Toyota AE86 Trueno/Levin

Discussion in 'Land' started by schumacher, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Derp_de_Herp

Derp_de_Herp
    Expand Collapse

If you can send a pic of what the console says when you load up the config with the missing material(s), I can take a look at the issue

Make sure you screenshot stuff that mentions materials or Toyota_Ae86 so the issue can be pinpointed

2. mrwallace888

mrwallace888
    Expand Collapse

Again why the fuck do the rear wheels break if they're a certain width?

Is there a thing in the suspension .jbeam? Like self-collisions? I dunno. Can someone look into it?

3. Alieu

Alieu
    Expand Collapse

did you test it with every other mod disabled, or with them enabled?
    disable all other mods and then test it
    if it doesn't work with everything else disabled, and it works for others, then you might want to look into reinstalling or performing a clean install
    --- Post updated ---
    you can also verify integrity

4. Slugfest

Slugfest
    Expand Collapse

Sir, please do keep in mind everyone is trying their best and refrain from profanity. A simple edit will do and I'm not gonna report you, but please, not everyone who uses/can access this site is over whatever the age limitations in your country are (US is 13/18, depending on the level of profanity).

To reply to everyone else, for me most of the mod works, I haven't checked everything, but most.

5. Alieu

Alieu
    Expand Collapse

Dude, please, profanity isn't that bad. Just refrain from using it a bunch. Nobody has had a major problem with it but you, and there shouldn't be an age restriction from where you can and cannot use profanity. It's just a way to get stronger opinions across, and for some people, including me, it could be part of their vocabulary. Not daily, but something that people shouldn't hide from. Unless there is a point where staff has to put in a block/filter for profanity, I don't think it's that much of a problem.

Unless you use it all the time and you cannot form a sentence without using the word, then I see no problem.

Mentioning reporting someone for using the word once is wrong and out of the question morally, let alone actually contemplating it.

6. Slugfest

Slugfest
    Expand Collapse

upload_2020-8-10_0-24-27.png
    According to many people, not trying to stop profanity is morally incorrect (trying not to talk about religion right now, but you get what I mean), and according to this I can report for that.

For everyone else:
    upload_2020-8-10_0-31-54.png
    Cheap is the new brok... wait, what? somehow this still works? :cool:

Best of luck to all who are trying to get it to work :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Alieu

Alieu
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, but I feel like it's kinda unfair to him to call the guy out for it, when everyone else uses it and he meant no ill intent. I see what you mean by the rules, but I don't get why its a problem now and wasn't before. I don't think he should have a warning tacked on to him for something that people do everyday here on the forums.
    I noticed today with the sunburst that when I used wider tires, the wheels started to bend outwards/inwards whenever I went over bumps. I'm going to look into it more, but I'm not sure it would be any help.

#2467 Alieu, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  8. Slugfest

Slugfest
    Expand Collapse

I'm sorry, I wasn't going after him personally, I just say something whenever I see it. I'm sure he is a fine person, and many others do the same thing. I am very sorry if this seemed to be a personal attack.

On the suspension topic, maybe the rear suspension/rear spindles are not strong enough for the new way things are calculated?

9. Alieu

Alieu
    Expand Collapse

I also apologize if I came off as rude when acknowledging the situation. It didn't come off as a personal attack, don't worry. I'm only just confused on why now its a thing

I don't think its with the new way the things are calculated, this error has been happening for months at this point.

10. Slugfest

Slugfest
    Expand Collapse

You're alright, I know I can come across poorly (see my signature :) )

So even the vanilla car doesn't work well - hmm... yeah, I have no clue - I can only think of real world things which have no bearing here. (as in the real world you don't really have to worry about things being attached, aligned, etc, you can just look, so my thoughts are all along the lines of "what part isn't strong enough?") Sorry to be of no help :confused:

11. vmarks

vmarks
    Expand Collapse

the kouki bumpers dont look like the correct one here is a screen shot

--- Post updated ---
    the picture is the correct kouki bumpers that need to be like in the mod
    --- Post updated ---
    and good zenki bumpers
    --- Post updated ---
    but i dont like the bumper lip
    i want fog lights connected to the bumper with no bumper lip
    --- Post updated ---
    and i want the paper version of the toyota ae86 to be a mod for beamng drive
    --- Post updated ---
    this is what i want it to look like in beamng drive
    --- Post updated ---
    that is a pdf for you to make this papercraft the file is called AE86 click it

Attached Files:

12. Billydabomb

Billydabomb
    Expand Collapse

You proooobably won't get what you want. Unless someone who knows how to make vehicles actually likes the idea.

13. vmarks

vmarks
    Expand Collapse

i have a pdf file shared for you guys to make the papercraft toyota ae86

14. Billydabomb

Billydabomb
    Expand Collapse

Again, don't get your hopes up on that. In the end, you may need to learn how to add it yourself.

15. Szymon2007

Szymon2007
    Expand Collapse

maybe all hew wants is you placing a paper AE86 on your desk/shelf/whatever

• Like Like x 1
  16. QWERTYHUB

QWERTYHUB
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Hey when spawning this is, I see duplicated, no textured, windshield wipers and mirrors. Please fix this.

17. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

Definitely an issue on your end. Download the latest hotfix and clear your cache.

18. mehgeme

mehgeme
    Expand Collapse

upload_2020-8-12_1-43-2.png
    --- Post updated ---
    also imo the oil cooler should be cosmetic, it sticks out of the toureno and is massive and only fits in the Levin fronts

19. carlover6x6

carlover6x6
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Tofu not included!!! we need the initial d one to have TOFU

20. Alieu

Alieu
    Expand Collapse

just put the tofu accessory in the back
    --- Post updated ---
    its not that hard to change a config

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice