The Time Trial events' leaderboards should list the make/model of the vehicle alongside the time

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by golgo1387, Oct 11, 2023.

  1. golgo1387

    golgo1387
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2023
    Messages:
    129
    Maybe even the name of the Config file used. To me this only makes sense.
    This is one thing that games like Gran Turismo and F1 did well that Forza Motorsport and Horizon fell flat on.
    I'd like to be able to see what car I was using when I set a particular time.
    Date of attempt would also be nice.

    Thanks...
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. RealVector

    RealVector
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 19, 2023
    Messages:
    682
    Can only agree on this :)
     
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice