Released TAZ Pack (TAZ Mir, TAZ Baikal) 1.1.3

just the average Soviet automobiles

1. nawa

nawa
    Expand Collapse

Wow, today I learned there was an export name for Moskvich-2141. But I disagree, Moskvich might look a bit similar, but it's a completely different platform that's not related to Samara at all.

I think Lada 2109 looks more like a Pessima than Lada 2115 due to its rectangle headlights.

2. Addicti0nToB00st

Addicti0nToB00st
    Expand Collapse

His point was that the pessima is too big for Samara conversion, 2141 would be better fit for it and I agree
    They did use similar headlights and taillights with 2109/2108/21099 and I always thought they were ladas when I was a kid lmao

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ♡BriNgeR♡

♡BriNgeR♡
    Expand Collapse

Будет ли какой-либо тюнинг подвески Байкала или эта машина завершена?

4. xaid0n

xaid0n
    Expand Collapse

Are the cargo boxes working in career mode at all? I've got them installed in the car, but the cargo menu says I don't.

Attached Files:

• Screenshot1.png
    • Screenshot2.png
    • Like Like x 1
  5. fishbazookas

fishbazookas
    Expand Collapse

simple car that is fun to drift around in public roads, recommend 11/10

6. Kemono

Kemono
    Expand Collapse

Quite a few of the mod cars don't work with Delivery Mode currently, I know the Ibishu CrossSport is getting a quick patch to remedy that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. RyanCookie

RyanCookie
    Expand Collapse

Not sure why it wouldnt work. I added the cargo boxes, but I am not sure if it needs anything else for it to work in career. I dont play career mode that much but in theory it should work.

8. DarK_Sanjan

DarK_Sanjan
    Expand Collapse

They updated the cargo boxes in some way so all the mods need to fix them again. The @ibishucovet1987.txt was talking about the problem on the Ibishu CrossSprort thread.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RyanCookie

RyanCookie
    Expand Collapse

Ok so I figured out why the Cargo boxes didnt work in career. Hopefully soon I will be able to release a bugfix for it

• Like Like x 7
  10. Alcohol stars of Taldyk

Alcohol stars of Taldyk
    Expand Collapse

Could you diversify the "vis" then?
    namely, add more options for boxes for it?
    A large box sticks out from the awning(
    I will attach a photo of what vis is:

and also consider adding truck
    based on VAZ 2105/2107?

And I would also like to thank you for such a cool mod! <3

Translated from Kazakh, so I apologize for the clumsiness)

• Like Like x 3
  11. RyanCookie

RyanCookie
    Expand Collapse

I did plan on adding a Box version and a truck version just like the picture below, I just havent had the time unfortunately. I will focus on getting out the bugfix first. I also planned on making some more rally parts, but everyone just has to wait patiently for anything new because I will most likely not release any sort of bigger update until the end of this summer.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Kingtology

Kingtology
    Expand Collapse

I changed a few lines in the cargo jbeamns and now the cargo boxes are working in career for me

13. LegThePeg

LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

What did you change?

14. RyanCookie

RyanCookie
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 2
  15. Phrsd

Phrsd
    Expand Collapse

Hello, are you planning to add cars like lore vaz 2108 and vaz 2109 to the pack? I think it would make a great modification even better. Thank you for this amazing mod! You are cool!

• Like Like x 1
  16. DarK_Sanjan

DarK_Sanjan
    Expand Collapse

Hi, I think the cargo boxes for the flatbed variant of the niva was not updated and it literally broke my career mode save lol.

First I added the cargo box and tried to get some cargo. It showed that nothing was inside it so I tried to sell the vehicle by going into my vehicles but it broke and was showing my some vehicles I previously had. I then tried to remove the flatbed from the car and install the normal back and it kindof broke and had no wheels or suspension. I then closed beamng and opened it back and I got a error that I had no vehicles but the niva was accessible to me cause it was just spawned opposite to my computer.

Then I tried to trade in the niva for a new car but was unable to cause it still showed me that I had no vehicles and even after buying a vehicle it continued to show me that I did not have any. Then I went into files and manually deleted the niva and now I cant even load into that save anymore LOL.

tl:dr
    I think the cargo boxes for the flatbed are broken which led from one thing to another and now my save is gone for career mode.

Its not that big of a deal tho but could you please look into the issue.

17. Lada_2105

Lada_2105
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 3
  18. RyanCookie

RyanCookie
    Expand Collapse

nvm my bad it seems like i had missed the cargo boxes for the upfit versions
    --- Post updated ---
    here is the jbeam file that should fix it for now, drop it in vehicles/common/taz_common_parts/upfit
    dont think i will release an update just for the cargo box, it will release with a bigger update in the far future

Attached Files:

19. DarK_Sanjan

DarK_Sanjan
    Expand Collapse

Ohh okay no problem, Thank you :)

20. UsTin

UsTin
    Expand Collapse

I beg you chrome trim for late mir and parodies of Czechoslovakian headlights #2:rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice