WIP Beta released Stiggy! 66.1

He will be your favorite companion

1. Squatch32560

Squatch32560
    Expand Collapse

Just a little short video I got the stiggy being crushed. It's fun to use with the node grabber and being able to lock it in place. If you pull just right, his legs WILL extend. I had him standing up somewhat, not freely.

2. Dyghaun

Dyghaun
    Expand Collapse

Any plans on improving the stiggy?:rolleyes:

3. Newt

Newt
    Expand Collapse

At 0:45, does anyone happen to know how he got the stig to stay in the vehicle.

4. Wreck

Wreck
    Expand Collapse

I know)) It is necessary through the editor (f11) to place the head of the stig in the roof, then it will stick. Look, the head is sticking out in the roof of the car

5. Tinozerus

Tinozerus
    Expand Collapse

6. KJP12

KJP12
    Expand Collapse

Map Editor Method: Shift+C > F11 > Click on the BeamNG logo that's on Stiggy > Move him to inside the car.
    Freecam Method> Shift+C > Go to the car seat > F7

7. firefox117

firefox117
    Expand Collapse

Ok, I've had this game for all about 4 days now, so by no means am I an expert yet. I entered the map editor by pressing F11 and freecam with Shift C. I see the logo on Stiggy and am able to select him. I am assuming the only way to move him (that I found) is under Open Editor>Move Selection. Shows a Green, Blue and Red arrow. I can move him left and right, but not up and down.

Only way I can get him in the car is to bash him into it until either he breaks through a window, or the door falls off and he pops inside. Once inside the car, still using freecam, if I press F7, it pops up the Scene Tree with a list of decals. I haven't been able to find anything to link him to the car seat, unless I'm missing something completely obvious? I'm sure it has to be easy, as I see lots of videos of him inside the car, just none showing how he got there.

Thanks for the help.

8. KJP12

KJP12
    Expand Collapse

Ok, to teleport him, you have to do it outside of the editor, so... you hit Shift+C, go inside the car, then F7. For doing it inside the editor, just hit the logo, then use the arrows to move him. For moving him up and down, use the arrow that points to the sky.

9. Gabe the furry

Gabe the furry
    Expand Collapse

How come the the stiggy mod is no longer with the bus because the stiggy mod used to be in the bus. But isn't any more and there isn't an option in the vehicle config on the bus to put him in the bus anymore. He used to just spawn right in with the bus but doesn't anymore. Can you make it where in vehicle configs can you make the option to put stiggy in cars that he can fit in instead of the complicated editor thanks.

10. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

????????????????????????????????????
    It never spawned with the bus ever
    Also this mod is 5 years old

11. Mikah 01

Mikah 01
    Expand Collapse

He's talking about the dansworth front engined

12. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

That still has the Stig in it, nobody removed it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice