1. Intel iGPU (6xx series) crashes
    Fixed drivers available!
    Instructions here

Dismiss Notice

SPRINT CAR

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by alanator029, Nov 19, 2020.

1. alanator029

alanator029
    Expand Collapse

Boys and girls as you may know this game has been out for some time and sadly there has never been a sprint car mod made, now saying that i see some have started them but never finished, now im new to this and it might not look the best but i have indeed started making on and i promise you to make it work and see it through I've always wanted to have this vehicle type in here and im taking it in my own hands ive got the rough model marked out as seen below please let me know what you think its just a matter of getting it finished and loaded in. Beamngdrivespringcar.png
    --- Post updated ---
    if anyone can help im having issues exporting in jbeam getting an apply_as error and i know i just have to delete the apply part im just not sure where to find it

• Like Like x 5
  2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

You know, for a rough model that thing doesn't look too shabby

• Like Like x 1
  3. alanator029

alanator029
    Expand Collapse

Thank you, I appreciate it, it took around 12/half hours to get it to that point and I have a bit more to do but I wanted to get the rough model out before I posted so people knew I was legit trying. Now I've just got to figure out how to get this damned thing to export properly and I should be okay from there

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ethan3353

Ethan3353
    Expand Collapse

This looks amazing. That's insane how you made this and call it rough. I love sprint cars and good to see 1 in game soon. In wreckfest they have a sprint car and I use it all the time. I think as an idea you could look at that car for inspiration for this car

• Like Like x 1
  5. alanator029

alanator029
    Expand Collapse

Thank you very much I appreciate it I'm going hunting rn and wont be back for a couple of days so I wont be able to update it for that time but, if you could link me for the sprint car and I'll work on it, maybe ill make it a skin, I as well love these damned things and I couldnt believe no one has made one, if I can get it exported it should be able to load into game but I keep getting that damned error

6. cmcarter55

cmcarter55
    Expand Collapse

this would be cool hope you can finish it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice