Spin tires mud runner and snow runner

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Taco Bell kyle, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Taco Bell kyle

Taco Bell kyle
    Expand Collapse

these two games should join beamng drive

2. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

It doesn't work like that. The game engines are completely different and would be incompatible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Taco Bell kyle

Taco Bell kyle
    Expand Collapse

It would be cool to see but have you played spin tires and did you hear about mud runner coming to mobile for android and iOS

4. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

It isn't going to happen. I have played Mudrunner, and honestly it isn't that great. Snowrunner looks so much better, but I will never buy it unless they release it on Steam. As far as a Spintires game on mobile, I don't think it will be very good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Taco Bell kyle

Taco Bell kyle
    Expand Collapse

Well I watched the preview on the AppStore the game looks good but the price is $5.99

6. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

I just saw the preview. The graphics aren't great but are better than a lot of other mobile games, and it looks like the physics are similar. My issue is that the game was lagging slightly in a few clips, which were probably recorded on a more advanced system than a standard smartphone. That concerns me because it could mean the game will have performance issues on most devices. Either way, I will not be spending any money on that game because the computer edition is so much better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice