Soviet Shitbox (Name pending)

Discussion in 'Land' started by Again_Dejavu, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

On-Doard Biagnostics? ;)

edit: jesus christ that video is awesome

2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Overly Disgusting Bar?
    Yeah, I may have gotten the D and B the wrong way around.

3. D7er5eer

D7er5eer
    Expand Collapse

Um...
    Losing track of the thread over here.

4. Justaparps

Justaparps
    Expand Collapse

Russian machines(cars, pumps, electricity boxes etc..). "Are always half broken, but Never fully broken". My grand grand father used to own a Źhiguli, second generation one(it was pretty much in mint condiction, and my father used to own a Mośkvich for racing in a special club, he even fitted a sports exhaust to it, And OMG how loud it turned out to be after that... Start it in a small town during 6 am. Quarter of the down would wake up for its noize... .

5. Chernobyl

Chernobyl
    Expand Collapse

Oh no soviet cars weren't that bad APART FROM 2894367031_66529d2d8f.jpg lada_ 102.jpg unusual-soviet-cars-00.jpg Trabant_unrestauriert_01.jpg trabant-amphibie-04.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. BlackVenom

BlackVenom
    Expand Collapse

I like the last 3, especially the last one. That'd be one hell of an offroading car.

Hows progress, OP?

7. QlimaxGer

QlimaxGer
    Expand Collapse

I`d really like to mangle one of those russian scrap piles, they have terrible crash behavior, don`t they? ^^ I`ve seen a Lada crash yesterday and it almost fell apart (even before the crash ;) )

@Chernobyl: The left one in the third row is a Trabant 601 and its from the GDR (I know soviet too) it is very reliable there are a lot of them still driving around and you got to love the smell when one of them comes rattling past :D But the engine is pretty weak (0,6L two-stroke) and on the inside there are the seats, a dashboard, the steering whell; thats it, but still they are fun to drive and we invented a lo0t of nicknames for the Trabants: spark plug, pudding tank, asphalt bubble and racing cardboard (I know they sound stupid, but so do some English things translated to German ;) )

Sry if my English is a bit wonky, I`m not an A student but I`m (sometimes) trying to be :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sir Weenie

Sir Weenie
    Expand Collapse

I'd like to see these crap cars in BeamNG as well c:

#48 Sir Weenie, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice