Something needs to be said...

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by abdullahh.zahran, May 19, 2017.

1. abdullahh.zahran

abdullahh.zahran
    Expand Collapse

Hello. As we all have come to know, an amazing person and community member has died. Narwhal was a kind hearted, meticulous, go-the-extra-mile kind of person who has endlessly and tirelessly contributed to this community. It's a terrible tragedy that he had to take his own life, but sadly, life is sometimes completely ruthless, and causes us to do things we never thought we'd do. I wish Narwhal could've seen the kind words and memorials made for him, but his spirit will forever live on in this community and in this world. The reason I am making this thread Is to help anybody out there who is struggling. Please know you are not alone. There are many resources available to help you through any problems you're facing. The links I will post below lead to numbers for suicide hotlines in the United States and across the globe. If you are in need of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact them. If you need a friend to talk to, I will always be here to listen, because after all, we are all one large community, and what is a community if it doesn't involve people helping one another and loving each other.

RESOURCES:
    http://www.suicide.org/suicide-hotlines.html (UNITED STATES)
    http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html (INTERNATIONAL)

Thank you for everything, Narwhal. You will be missed greatly.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Boss_Hoss_test

Boss_Hoss_test
    Expand Collapse

I feel so bad for him ;-; only if at the last minute, he would have called the hotlines. He was so kind-hearted. May he Rest In Peace.

4. Boss_Hoss_test

Boss_Hoss_test
    Expand Collapse

he should have ca
    he should have called the hotlines though, because they would help him and make life easier! what ever happened to him though? he was getting on fine! was he bullied?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice