Some help changing name of URL

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by CreasingCurve, Dec 4, 2016.

1. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

Hello peoples, today i ask for your help with changing the name of link so that i do not need several long links in my signature and could instead have a 2-6 words description of my current mods and stuff.
    I have already looked and several different pages and done exactly the same as what they say to do but it still shows this for example <a href="http://www.beamng.com/resources/creasingcurve-performance-engines.1367/">Perfomance Engines Pack</a> and it is quite annoying.

Any help or solutions would be appreciated
    CreasingCurve

2. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

Couldnt you just put words that say My Performance Pack or something and then link those to your thread? its that chain icon beside the A in the tool bar.

3. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

I could but i would much rather have a system like Torsion's where it simply has the name of the mod and the link of the mod in a couple words as i will be making many mods over the next couple months and would like them to fit in one line instead of several.
    --- Post updated ---
    I know how to add a link, that is simple but it wont allow me to do function i would like.

4. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

yes it will. just highlight the text and click the chain. insert link and you have what torsion has. I may not have been clear enough on my first post i guess.

see?

5. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Narwhal. That Ducky thing has created some top tier banter over in the General Discussion thread.

EDIT: Dunnah, all done.

#5 CreasingCurve, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice