Solid Axle with coilovers on the front of the D-series/Roamer

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Snowy.exe, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Snowy.exe

Snowy.exe
    Expand Collapse

Am I the only one who thinks the D-series/Roamer really needs a coil sprung solid axle on the front? Already has it for the back and it would really suit a setup on the front. Leaf springs can only flex so much and it would be really good for crawling

Get the D-Series doing this
    flexdawg.jpg

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. nickmcd8893

nickmcd8893
    Expand Collapse

ya i have been waiting a long time for someone to make coil springs for the front of the d series it would be awesome.

3. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

this would be cool to have. The Hopper already has this but the D-series does not and it is kinda sad

4. owls15

owls15
    Expand Collapse

The bigfoot mod just came out with a update and uses coil springs aswell as 3 link rear and 4 link front. it is a stand alone mod sadly but can fit any vanilla 5, 6 lug wheels aswell as adding 10 lug option for extremely oversized wheels. I would love to see the bigfoot mod with an extended can version but its only normal cab.

Heres the mod i mentioned
    https://www.beamng.com/threads/d-series-bigfoot-monster-truck-updated-12-12-17.41014/

5. bobyb55

bobyb55
    Expand Collapse

yeeeees

6. Stiggy111

Stiggy111
    Expand Collapse

I completely agree with this idea. It has been something that I have wanted to see implemented in the game. It would make more crawling sense (in the mind of an off-roader).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice