Small Town(s) Map Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by killercar34, Apr 19, 2020.

1. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

Just posting this in case someone needs a idea/inspiration to make a small map, Dev or not. How about a map that is a small town, a bit like east coast but more focused on towns then back-roads and forests while being a bit of a low income area (Worn/run-down buildings, poor road conditions outside of town, graffiti painted on walls, etc). Possibly in Wisconsin or Minnesota or another middle-northern state. It could feature a few small towns with ghetto inspired areas, a run down trailer park, a small park in one of the towns, and a camping area complete with a handful of small log cabins.

Now I'm not saying that whoever reads this should stop whatever it is they're working on and make this small town idea a reality, nor am I saying that this is a map that has to be made at some point, I am just putting a suggestion out here that I hope a few people take the time to read and possible form their own opinions about this idea.

( These pictures are for giving you a general idea of what I'm talking about )

Attached Files:

• SmallTown2.jpg
    • SmallTown3.jpg
    • SmallTown4.jpg
    • SmallTown6.jpg
    • SmallTown.jpg
    • SmallTown7.jpg
    • SmallTown5.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  2. BeamETKDriver

BeamETKDriver
    Expand Collapse

This is a good idea please do make a map like this it would be great for the AI!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice