1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Small Town Maps

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by affatank, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Kaizer07102010

Kaizer07102010
    Expand Collapse

I'd agree with b3 with the North Collester map because it's got a lot of detail, a cosy little town, houses, a bridge, walk paths and it's not too big or small. However, it can be quite glitchy sometimes on lower end processors, so the next best thing would maybe be North Nollester's little brother, Westworth. Westworth has all of the things that north collester has but it's a little bit smaller. But because of it's size, it can get a little boring after a full map exploration. So the NEXT best thing for THAT I would say is Gull Coast which is the smallest map out of the three, it greets you with a lake, a town, Easter eggs and three suburban areas. The roads are easy to drive on, a little bumpy but not too horrible. It's a good test driving map and the sights are just fascinating. So the all time best of the three in my opinion is Gull coast. But the best one that I haven't spoken about is Atlanto for it's historical lore, housing area and Easter eggs. It's a great map for photos and videos.

2. Matt_890s

Matt_890s
    Expand Collapse

Yellowsand Island is also a good one, and it has PBR roads.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice