Show Your Silly Builds

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by theplasticone, May 25, 2017.

1. theplasticone

theplasticone
    Expand Collapse

I love games that let me modify things. Sure, you can make some pretty well thought-out stuff, but I love getting strange and seeing how far I can push the limits.

Here are a few of my favorites. I can't keep track of how modded my game is, but I have quite a few parts at my disposal.

buttdragger.jpg
    One of my favorites, the "Buttdragger." It's actually quite fun to whip around, as the rear has basically no traction. I have MANY H-series that are just nonsensically kitted out but this one's my favorite.

hopperdragger.jpg
    The "Buttdragger" principles applied to a Hopper. There's some glitch here with the wheel hub mod and the super-lift axles that offsets the 4-lug hubs so that they're pretty much upside-down portals, lowering the rear so much that it actually sits on the rear diff instead of the tires! Sparks and all.

hoppertractor.jpg
    On the opposite end, a Hopper Tractor, aka Nosedragger (with Cop-per in the background).

FIREHOPPER3.jpg
    So, the soft top does require the windshield for support. I've also discovered the diesel engine in the Hopper Parts mod has a tendency to flare up. Incidentally this does a great job of looking like an old-timey fire engine.

twinkletoes.jpg
    All hail Twinkletoes. I've also done a Nosedragger version which essentially sits on the bottom edge of the push bumper.

darrenburst.jpg
    Now this one is a semi-serious build, but I did put the bubble light on top of the sunroof, so it's got that little bit of wackiness. I'm going for the Battle Car look and I'm hoping someday that I'll find/make a mod to clear those Darren tires. I believe this version has the wheel spacer mod so they're pretty far out already.

Show me something weird, guys!

2. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

The third pic look like a tractor

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Standard

Standard
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Could you PM the Hopper Parts Pack?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice