Scrap yard Vehicles

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by philip.sandall, Apr 27, 2021.

1. philip.sandall

philip.sandall
    Expand Collapse

We need a proper set of vehicles for a scrap/junk yard RP. Like a Excavator with a grapple, Shear, a Vehicle crusher that crushes them then bales them. and a wheel loader with shovel, grapple and a forklift to load and unload vehicles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. IonicOwl

IonicOwl
    Expand Collapse

I think there's already a crusher in the props section, never used it myself though.
    As for machinery like excavators, you might find something in the mods repository that suits, but I doubt it will be a first-party thing in the short term. Beam already has an undeserved reputation of being a car crash game for kids (thanks generic gaming YouTubers), rather than the vehicle physics simulation sandbox that it is. Maybe a config for one of the heavy trucks in the game?

3. Blazer_

Blazer_
    Expand Collapse

Yes that would be cool

4. a plane guy

a plane guy
    Expand Collapse

5. stale

stale
    Expand Collapse

the gavril b-series has some meat on its bones, and can crush cars pretty well.
    the crusher prop is like a floaty cuboid thing that jams cars into cubes, more of a test than anything
    the large roller could give you more authentic results

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice