SCP Thread

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by SuperDuperViralThing, Feb 19, 2019.

1. SuperDuperViralThing

SuperDuperViralThing
    Expand Collapse

if your a SCP geek like me, come here to talk about your favourite scps and anything related to them, artwork, models, mods, anything!

2. KeyRaider

KeyRaider
    Expand Collapse

my favourite scp thingy thing is the micro computer hooked up to a tv:

iuS6L7U09Y.jpg

3. SuperDuperViralThing

SuperDuperViralThing
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I agree, 076 is quite cool

4. KeyRaider

KeyRaider
    Expand Collapse

he is epic. I have no idea how can a micro computer be contained? Like has It done something to be contained?
    also my other favorite scp thingy thing is that kinda guy with a black suit and some kind of mask, hes called "The Plauge Doctor"

5. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

076 is simple to contain. It's containment procedure are all about keeping it powered on a separate system and no amount of smarts can get you out of a separate system with the tec that 076 is. The only thing that is worrying about 079 is what did it do before it was contained.
    Now I'm wondering why the GOC http://www.scp-wiki.net/goc-hub-page is not working with the foundation on destroying SCP 682 and why wern't they called for assistance when dealing with SCP 610 as they might have been more prepared but then again the Russian government is hesitant about outside help.
    This is one of may favorite artistic works from SCP community before it went downhill. It's based off this SCP incident http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-058.

6. SuperDuperViralThing

SuperDuperViralThing
    Expand Collapse

682 is a easy one really, just chuck 999 in there and you're good

7. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

At 5:05

8. DankMemeBunny

DankMemeBunny
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice