Roleplaying YAY

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by Car8john, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

I guess i'm going to go out and buy some food in case of the hurricane. I'll take my van because it has a lot of cargo space.

2. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

[On the news]
    Winds of over 100mph have been reported over the northern Atlantic ocean. Hurricane warnings have been issued across the northern eastern seaboard
    We will continue reporting as the storm continues moving towards the US.

3. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

I’m at the store and it’s pretty chaotic. Cars are parked everywhere and I really can’t get out. I might have to shove through a couple cars.

4. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

I stumble home after a hard day’s patrol. I flick on the TV, and I begin watching reruns when a special bulletin interrupts the show.

BREAKING NEWS!
    Category three hurricane forming over North Atlantic, Tropical storm headed for Belasco.
    I quickly snap off the TV, race out the door and hop into the Sunburst. I race to the docks, where I see a peculiarly dark spot in the late evening sky.
    A leaf floats by in the strengthening wind.

5. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

I'm glad I went to the local store near me instead of the bigger ones in firwood. I'll try to go slow enough to not damage these cars, or mine.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-7-28_17-20-48.png
    because this store has a gas station as well I grabbed some gas in my jerrycan.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-7-28_17-23-22.png
    I dented my bumper a bit...
    upload_2019-7-28_17-23-39.png
    upload_2019-7-28_17-23-54.png
    And I put a $50 bill under their wipers, so hopefully they aren't too mad. Something tells me minor dents won't be the worst thing in a day or two.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-7-28_17-29-51.png
    Now I just need to get home...
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-7-28_17-31-56.png
    A Legran!

*Smash*

upload_2019-7-28_17-33-4.png
    Oh sh-

*Bang*

upload_2019-7-28_17-36-46.png

6. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

I pull up in front of my Ex-wife's house. the sky is overcast.
    *Knocks on the door*
    *My 13 year old daughter opens the door*
    Ann: Dad?!
    *Proceeds to hug me*
    Ann: where have you been?! Mom said you where in jail?
    Me: Yea right. Where is she?
    Ann: Upstairs.
    Me: Call her downstairs. I need to talk with her.
    Ann: Is everything alright?
    Me: Yes. Just do it.
    *She goes upstairs and comes back with Elizabeth, my Ex-Wife.
    Me: Hey. Im taking her for the weekend, as we agreed on the divorce.
    Elizabeth: James.. what an unexpected... surprise. What brings you to Firwood?
    Me: I want to spend time with my family.
    Elizabeth: Oh well that is a shame you drove all the way down here as she cant this weekend. She and Jimmy have a presentation this weekend. Which you would have probably known IF YOU HAD SAID YOU WHERE COMING OVER.
    Me: Cut the crap Elizabeth. where is my son. If they have a presentation, ill take them MY DAMN SELF. YOU WONT KEEP HIDING MY FAMILY FROM ME.
    Elizabeth: Ann, go upstairs and wake him up.
    Elizabeth: James... Are you SURE you want to do this. Dont do things you may regret later.
    Me: im not sure what you are talking about. but let me tell you something that im damn sure about. I could have reported them kidnapped and probably i would have gotten them back.
    *Ann comes back with Jimmy right behind.*
    Ann: So where are we going?
    Me: You are going to spend a month with me.
    Elizabeth: A MONTH?!
    Me: Well, we agreed on two weekends a month, plus a whole week every 6 months right? And that was what.. two or three years ago? The most ive gotten was a couple of hours. so fuck off. if you have any problems, then start talking with your fucking lawyer. because i am.
    Ann...
    Jimmy: Daddy!
    Me:Hey son!
    me: Do you guys need to pack?
    Ann: Uhhhhh yea?!
    Me: Alright go and do that and ill wait right here.
    Elizabeth: You are going to regret this so fucking much....
    screenshot_2019-07-28_19-41-03.png

7. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

"It's getting pretty dark out here, I don't like this..."

As I'm about to pull into a gas station to refuel the Road Cruiser, I hear a terrible buzzing noise play over the radio.
    screenshot_2019-07-28_19-36-32.png
    "The national weather service has issued a hurricane warning for the city of Belasco and the surrounding area..."
    "What the hell? I'm on the west coast! We might have earthquakes, but since when do we have hurricanes?"
    I speed up to a gas pump, and jump out of my Bruckell.
    screenshot_2019-07-28_19-37-17.png
    "I gotta get home... I wasn't prepared for this! And I have 3 cars, and just a single car garage, gaaah!"
    screenshot_2019-07-28_19-38-27.png
    I careen out of the gas station and floor it back home.

I screech up to my house, half pulling in to my driveway at about 80 miles an hour.
    screenshot_2019-07-28_19-49-48.png
    "Ahhhhhh, crap, I still have 3 cars and still just one garage..."
    I put the Road Cruiser in the garage, running over all of my empty boxes from the move. I look back out at the two cars still parked in front of my house.

I look at my truck.

"I've put too much damn work into this thing to just see it get swallowed up by a hurricane."
    I start it up, and fly down to the closest parking garage to my house. Miraculously, it's still open and there are a few spots left.
    screenshot_2019-07-28_19-51-28.png
    "Come on, come onnnn…" I mutter to myself trying to buy a parking spot using the stupid automated system.

After what seemed like an eternity, I pulled into a spot, and jumped out of my truck.

"Ah, I didn't think this part through." I'm stuck a few blocks away from my house with no vehicle with an imminent hurricane. Great.

I start running.

#8787 98crownvic, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  8. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

10-20 Minutes after the accident...

upload_2019-7-28_17-58-51.png

*I open my eyes and find myself sat up against some trees*

Oh god! my van! It was stolen...

My arm hurts, and my head...

*it is overcast and dark out, and the wind is blowing.*

I have enough at home for a couple days I guess.

*I stand up and walk over to the store, where only a few cans of food are on the ground. I pick them up and start on the long walk home.*

9. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_2019-07-28_19-57-07.png
    Ann: Dad... So where are we going?
    Me: At least until this rain clears up, im not really sure. Is it just me or the wind is starting to get stronger and stronger?
    Ann: maybe...
    Me: Well back to the Hotel.

10. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

upload_2019-7-28_18-7-7.png
    It's pretty cold out here. I miss the heating in my Van. That thing was totaled anyway, it was headed straight for a junkyard.

11. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_2019-07-28_20-08-49.png
    Ann: This is the Hotel?
    Me: Well its an AirBnB. It was cheap and it has a nice view of the atlantic ocean.
    Ann: Fair enough.
    Me: Ill sleep on the Sofa. You and jimmy take the bedroom

12. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

I guess I’ll have to stretch my rations. I wonder if this hurricane is even going to hit.

13. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

[On the news]
    Tropical Storm Valeria was just reclassified as a Hurricane by the NHC as a category 3 hurricane, with expected winds of up to 120 mph, with an expected touchdown area of the Firwood county.
    FEMA has already declared a partial evacuation of the Firwood county, starting with the evacuation of the Firwood Medical Center. Stay indoors, away from windows, and stay tuned.

#8793 Srockzz, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  14. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

My phone buzzes

BEAM WEATHER:

Hurricane in Maine!

Oh crap. I need to get to my house.

*I start running*

--- Post updated ---
    *few minutes later*

I finally arrived. I need to prepare my cars. Looking around I’m gonna need some food unless I want to starve. Water as well. I guess I’ll take the wagon, as its that or the Vendetta.

15. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

I coax back the cheap, doctors office-style blinds in my living room, and it reveals a blackened sky with ominous, low hanging dark gray clouds. Dead leaves skitter across the ground. I step outside, and the air pressure is high. It’s windy and surprisingly humid. I duck back in, slamming the door and breathing heavily.

16. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

upload_2019-7-28_20-2-33.png
    I'm taking the ETK out to get some food. I'm sure there are still plenty of people doing last minute shopping. I'm bringing my gun just in case. Hopefully I don't get in a wreck...

17. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

After my 'refreshing' run back home, I put some gas in the Pessima, bought some cereal and bottled water, and crammed the Pessima as close to my house and garage as possible. It's sheltered enough from basically every side except the top and the back, hopefully it survives the storm if it even ever comes.

18. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

*Wind is shaking the house. A loud whistle caused by small leaks on the windows wakes me up*
    What the fuck is that sound.
    *I get up of the coach i was sleeping in and go and check the windows*
    Man how pointless is this view after dark. You cant even see the ocean. I swear im hearing the waves are closer than earlier today.

19. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

upload_2019-7-28_20-12-55.png
    Slim pickings in this store. Luckily, it seems like most people bought the stuff that has an expiration date. A lot of the canned stuff was left behind. I also bought some gas and put it in any containers I could find. Candles too, in case the power goes out. I
    --- Post updated ---
    Later...

upload_2019-7-28_20-54-57.png
    I got home, stocked my shelves, and locked up. I'm glad I got this garage built recently, it isn't that stable and has both ends open, but it is better than leaving the cars out in the open. My vans gone, and since I once again left the FBI, my Grand Marshall is too. That garage could probably fit more cars if I needed to, but I may as well leave space between them.

20. Deleted member 352208

Deleted member 352208
    Expand Collapse

*Goes home
    *Finds garage
    *Parks Etk
    *Goes inside home
    --- Post updated ---
    *Says
    Great that I got so much food

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice