Roleplaying YAY

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by Car8john, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Tuner from America

Tuner from America
    Expand Collapse

Oh and everybody that's living in Firwood you might want to listen up, BeamCom is finally offering their Fiber optic services* for the general public with speeds up to 1GB per second!*
    Free installation up to 2 months, New and improved faster Wi-Fi router*, and Cordless home phones*.
    ( * Prices vary on Internet package upgrades along with availability. Terms and conditions apply, see our website for more details which basically scams you out of more money but whatever because who even reads the fine print down here? besides us the people who are typing this. )

2. Montego

Montego
    Expand Collapse

I found a bunch of furniture at a local furniture shop, to replace the old stuff, I have bought a couch, coffee, side and dining tables, a set of 4 chairs and a bunch of carpet, now I need to pick them up, and get rid of the old crap. Anybody know where I can rent a van for today or tomorrow?

3. Vibestation 5

Vibestation 5
    Expand Collapse

umm use node rentals they have a good rental inventory for your needs

4. Deleted member 352208

Deleted member 352208
    Expand Collapse

Deleted

#8764 Deleted member 352208, Jul 25, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2019
  5. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

Well guys, Good news!
    A couple of hours after i left the dealer someone decided to set fire to the fucking car dealership. Some guy driving a black Sunburst.
    Sadly, the cars that where in for service and the ones that where siting inside burnt down to the bare metal. But, the ones outside just got covered in ash.

So this last couple of days have been of checking what was lost, and what we still have. The thing is that the insurance paid out for everything. They are already tearing down the remains of the structure, and hopefully, the ETK center of Garfield Heights should be back in business in about 2 or 3 weeks, in temporary structures while they rebuild the main building. As for the surviving cars, most of them are getting a good detail, and going back to the lot as soon as we get are able to open back up.
    So out of this we all got some paid vacations... And, i was able to get something extra.
    You may remember the black 854t that my dealer used to have as a loaner. Well... Guess who has a "New" car!
    As part of the insurance, we are getting a new loaner car. So my boss offered it to us, before giving it up to the insurance. The car has about double the mileage a car of its age should have, with an undesirable engine. So i got it for really, really cheap.
    Ill give you guys some picks tomorrow. Its dark outside and i swear i heard some gunshots earlier.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MrCin

MrCin
    Expand Collapse

the etk i series is considered a classic in my area
    saw a pickle
    and a barstow kingsnake
    (sorry for late reply btw)

7. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

Guys..I caught the Black sunburst in WCA..And wrecked his car 20190726224524_1.jpg 20190726230344_1.jpg
    Police will now investigate further details. And hes probably getting jailed or charged for attempted Arson attack.

8. Deleted member 352208

Deleted member 352208
    Expand Collapse

Deleted

#8768 Deleted member 352208, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2019
  9. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

(Guys from now on there may be a slight continuity issue because im using a different computer and im having to download all my mods again. so if you see any cars from my storyline that are slightly different in anyway, thats why)
    Honestly, im feeling great right now. I got a brand new car, im on paid vacations, Im getting a promotion at the dealer and if that works out om going to be able to quit the school job. Even my students are doing better than expected. I dont even have to worry about my neighbours anymore.

Tomorrow, im taking the ETK on a trip. Im going to Firwood to see my daughters. After the divorce my wife agreed to allow me to spend some time with them, but at the same time she moved so far away its almost impossible without some previous planning. And of course if i said that im going over for the weekend, suddenly they are going on a trip. So i have to come unannounced.
    screenshot_2019-07-26_20-03-43.png
    Hopefully in the next couple of months im going to be moving out of this house. I dont know why, but i feel like something is wrong with it. Like with the house itself. Im not sure what exactly, but before i move out im going to have it inspected.
    screenshot_2019-07-26_20-07-52.png
    This is my new car, i have nicknamed it, "The Loaner".
    --- Post updated ---
    screenshot_2019-07-26_22-20-28.png
    Im on the road. I just didnt get that much sleep last night thanks to the anxiety.
    On a sidenote, i swear the closer im getting to the coast, the harder its raining. Im starting to grow a little concerned about this amount of rain.
    Anyway, more updates when i get to the Hotel.

#8769 Srockzz, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  10. Nicelittle

Nicelittle
    Expand Collapse

Off topic:
    You do know it's hurricane season right?
    (June 1st to November 30th)

Maybe things will get interesting again. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  11. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

"maybe i should go for the road cruiser today"
    *goes to work in the road cruiser*
    *arrives in firwood*
    *sees a speeding blue Barstow heading my way*
    "what the?"
    *gets hit by the Barstow*
    *screams in pain*
    *passes out*
    screenshot_2019-07-27_18-33-51.png screenshot_2019-07-27_18-34-04.png screenshot_2019-07-27_18-34-14.png

12. Nicelittle

Nicelittle
    Expand Collapse

Not so Quick update on life:
    20190727102105_1.jpg
    Bought this 1991 Ibishu Pessima GT as a new daily (config is in the upcoming update of NPP) For $4000. It's bone stock with the normal NA 2 litre and AWD.

I am selling the Covet (go get it on the selling cars thread).
    20190727102311_1.jpg 20190727102453_1.jpg
    I took off the anti steal disguse and did one thing before I sold it...
    20190727103227_1.jpg
    Then I drove it home I reverse as I couldn't keep it straight going forward.
    20190727103548_1.jpg

13. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

luckily someone called an ambulance and i get transported to the hospital, the Barstow driver died

14. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

I finally made it to Firwood. I had to stop in a town about halfway because of the rain.. It was just impossible to drive with that much rain at night.
    I know this is hurricane season and i thought i was driving straight into one. But i guess i was wrong.
    More updates after i pickup my family.

• Like Like x 1
  15. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

some time later i wake up in the hospital. they tell me that i didnt break anything, but i do feel a nasty stinging in my arm. the car took most of the blow, and doesnt work anymore, as for me, i should rest my right arm, but can still drive.

16. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

(it's hurricane season? That could make a cool story line. Another thing I was thinking about, if you guys know the seasons pack it features seasons for some of the maps, if everyone wanted to get it we could have seasons in this thread. like have it be winter in ECU with snow. I don't know how that would work out.)

Not much has happened with me, I'm considering thinning out my cars, as I have so many. or I could just buy more, I certainly have the land for it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

So, im currantly out of a back-up car, which means i will be looking for a new one

18. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

[On the news]
    Low pressure areas are forming over the northern Atlantic ocean. Overcast skies and heavy rain can be expected as high pressure winds enter the region. Please stay tuned as this storm continues forming, as it is likely this may lead to a hurricane forming.
    The NOAA and the NHC have issued warnings for severe storms.
    Stay Tuned.

#8778 Srockzz, Jul 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

*Driving the Vendetta*

*This is 98.7, the Node. Our next song is Band On Th- *News cast interrupts**

Oh wow... that would really suck. I guess I should stock up at the store just in case.

*I speed up in the Vendetta, heading back to my house.*

20. nowysen

nowysen
    Expand Collapse

*wakes up* *yawns* *eats the breakfast* Okay, let's go... *holds the keys for the 200BX (Twoima)* *goes to work*

*gets in the bus* *starts the work*

--- Post updated ---
    *thinks* I should change the job...
    --- Post updated ---
    *ends the work* *gets in the twoima*

--- Post updated ---
    *goes home*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice