Roblox Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by DaveBro, Dec 11, 2024.

  1. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,215
    This thread will be about Roblox discussion! So enjoy :p
     
  2. Car.drive

    Car.drive
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2023
    Messages:
    25
    Nice
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,215

    The new Roblox event looks good except it's games lol. Like Fisch is a mid option, but the others are just terrible. Rivals is in my opinion, not a bad option and Bloxburg is just... an option I guess (I'm pretty sure there will be more games in the event)
     
  4. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,215
    I know this thread has been dead and such, but what do you guys think of the Hunt 2?
     
  5. ali murtaza

    ali murtaza
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2025
    Messages:
    0
    Sounds awesome! I’m excited to join this Roblox discussion and see what everyone shares. Roblox has so much to explore, and with tools like Bloxstrap, the experience feels even smoother. Can’t wait to talk about updates, games, and tips with fellow fans—this thread is going to be fun ;)
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice