WIP Beta released RLS Career Overhaul + Custom Championships

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by Raceless, Mar 2, 2024.

1. wave870

wave870
    Expand Collapse

i love this mod ! but it's sad that we restart again with each update of beamng

2. Braskus

Braskus
    Expand Collapse

There is certainly some kind of 'rarity' thing going on. Even without mods. LucasBE's picnic for example shows up constantly for cheap. Where as LJ74's Dynamo? Good luck. And you'll see 10 BX variants for example.. but only 1 or 2 T-Series.

3. Karson_Hevener

Karson_Hevener
    Expand Collapse

I got the mod only for increased cargo deliveries but the mod tanked my framerate despite having a mid-high end pc. :(

4. Alleyne

Alleyne
    Expand Collapse

The expanded garage slots is what causes the FPS issues. Ensure you have only 3-4 cars max that are placed inside your garage, put the rest in storage. Also any lorries/vans that have cargo slots in them, store in the garage, this causes lag too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Raceless

Raceless
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm afraid I will need to remake the map changes as well after the next update.
    --- Post updated ---
    Interesting. I may try to get around this issue by adding a "special order" vehicle delivery where you pick exactly what you want. But for balance purposes it takes some in game time to deliver, or maybe cost extra.
    --- Post updated ---
    When you start a new save, since all the deliveries pool into the first delivery location, it can cause some lag. It seems like after a few minutes, or discovering a couple new locations the lag goes away.

in the next update, I'm planning on reducing the number of small parcels and increasing the number of large ones. Hopefully this will help too
    --- Post updated ---
    I've noticed too. I'm very excited for the career mode to be further optimized :)

6. Raceless

Raceless
    Expand Collapse

Has anyone had issues with the mud depth in the Off roading areas of the championship's mod. On my game I just realized there is no depth to the mud. I'm going to try a fresh install of the game but wondering if other have had the same issue.

Thanks!

7. Raceless

Raceless
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure the latest BeamNG hotfix #2 broke WCUSA. WCUSA is experiencing all sorts of issues at the moment. See attached thread post here: Literally Unplayable, The Sequel: Floating Fuel Tank Covers on WCUSA | BeamNG. The groundmodel issues occurs even on fresh install, no mods, no previous world edits. I don't think there is anything else I can do, hopefully the Devs fix this soon!

8. Alleyne

Alleyne
    Expand Collapse

I played early morning and had no issues plus had no update today. Is it a hotfix applied when launching the game?

9. Raceless

Raceless
    Expand Collapse

Really?!?! Can you DM me your base West coast map out of the contents folder?? I would love to test it out. I think in the bottom right it says what version you are on

Thats so exciting somewhere out there it is working haha

Edit: could you also send me your RLS Championship mod?

10. Raceless

Raceless
    Expand Collapse

Also, please welcome @N0THATGUY as an official co-author of the RLS Career Overhaul mod. His expertise in programming has been a huge help and I look forward to what our partnership will bring. Please cheer him on as we work towards the next update, it's going to be a big one!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Raceless

Raceless
    Expand Collapse

FYI, looks like the tire marks I used in the drift missions are also not showing up. Let me know if it is showing up for you, but I imagine it is also broken due to the recent hot fix WCUSA issues

12. LucasRKuhnen

LucasRKuhnen
    Expand Collapse

Hello! I've been trying to download the mod, but it doesn't appear in my mod list. Do you know how this can be solved? I'm playing the 0.32.2 version.

13. BooMoon

BooMoon
    Expand Collapse

hello! first of all i would like to thank you for the great mod , i have been playing the game alot with it but recently i think because of game update (32.2) now i am getting this error every time i load into the carrer mode , it breaks the drop off on the jobs and mission completion's (for drop off's when reach the destination and leave the area and then press esc it finishes the job) but for activities like police chase and race it's not work when press esc to trigger the same as jobs it just keeps forever on black screen .

looking forward for the newer updates of the mod keep up the good work ! :D .

14. Raceless

Raceless
    Expand Collapse

interesting, thanks for letting me know. And glad you are enjoying it. Do you have any other mods installed? It looks like its having an issue loading in WCUSA stuff.

That last hotfix seems to have broken a lot of things related to the WCUSA map. Next update will feature a stand along map so it doesn't happen again. I've noticed I get the black screen when trying to leave test drives, sounds like a similar crash. I'm hoping next update will fix it for you!

15. BooMoon

BooMoon
    Expand Collapse

yes i have other mods i will try to figure out wich one is causing this conflict , none of the mods i have add's maps stuff its only trailers and cars .

i seen also that custom trucks doesn't works on carrer mode for some reason it does't shows the node to conect to truck trailers it only works on the small ones that can attach to cars , i know it has nothing with your mod but i think some feedback would help into new ideas for the mod ;) .

16. Raceless

Raceless
    Expand Collapse

I just read on the forums others having the mission crashing you are having in the vanilla game. That last hot fix was rough.

haha what do you mean custom trucks? which one are you trying?
    --- Post updated ---
    Sorry I missed this. Did you move the zipper files into the mods folder?

17. BooMoon

BooMoon
    Expand Collapse

the man tgs but any other happens the same , trailers only shows the conection node for T-series .
    https://imgur.com/SzfFNd1

18. Ancient Zero

Ancient Zero
    Expand Collapse

the "Civetta Bolide" isn't being recognized as a police vehicle although having the Siren and Blue Flasher installed, not sure if that's a BeamNG side bug.

19. Raceless

Raceless
    Expand Collapse

Interesting, I’ll see if I can look into that. The trailer does still connect while backing into it right?
    --- Post updated ---
    Hmmm is it a mod or the vanilla one? I’ve had a mod not recognize as a police car despite adding a site.

20. BooMoon

BooMoon
    Expand Collapse

no, it only conects and show's the node for t-series , any other truck looks this way .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice