Released RK's Highly Customizable Engine (Now V8!) 4.0.7

The Most Customizable Engines on the Forum! Now even better with a Rotary!

1. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

Its a bug caused from having not enough torque at to start the engine again. just fixed it, but i needed to give the 1.0-1.9 more power at 1k rpm.
    Will be fixed in the next update, thanks for the notice :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Igor2000

Igor2000
    Expand Collapse

Can you make the 1.9 and 2.0 diesel make black smoke and if yes then how do you do it?

3. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

if you remove the EGR part and the cat there is more black smoke. otherwise just use a freeprogrammable ecu and go into the tuning tab and change the particles number. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Igor2000

Igor2000
    Expand Collapse

ok thanks
    --- Post updated ---
    when I go into vechicle folder it show all the vechicle mods i have and not the cars jbeam

5. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

you don't need to edit the game files. you can edit everything in the game
    ctrl + w and then tuning

6. Igor2000

Igor2000
    Expand Collapse

when I go into vechicle fo
    oh ok thanks mate

7. Camdevdev

Camdevdev
    Expand Collapse

mr agri spec

8. Terox

Terox
    Expand Collapse

since the last update (3.6.0) or a version before that, when adding a charge (turbo), there is no longer an overrun cut-off or anti-lag as in the previous versions. I know there's afterfire, but it's not like before. It would be nice if you fixed it

9. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

i answered you in the pm :)

10. Igor2000

Igor2000
    Expand Collapse

yes agri nice

11. Silver Egg

Silver Egg
    Expand Collapse

*Disclaimer: I didn't read through the entire thread, so I maybe wrong. If so, you can ignore the graph.
    While on the topic of torque curve and power curve, may I suggest a different power curve for the diesel V8? This is assuming the intended group of people who uses this engine is for the T-series. (so the 14.0L block and above)
    upload_2022-10-23_19-56-47.png source: https://www.scania.com/content/dam/...ication-documents/R650-6x4-specifications.pdf

And the peeps who intended to use this mods for the D-series, Roamer and H-series (6.0L - 7.3L block?) might prefer something like this:
    upload_2022-10-23_20-9-47.png source:https://www.powerstrokehub.com/6.7-power-stroke.html
    And the last one is for most consumer cars (so 4.0L to 5.0L, maybe)
    source:https://group-media.mercedes-benz.com/marsMediaSite/en/instance/picture.xhtml?oid=6686082
    Also here's one for the diesel I4
    source: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tech...different-power-torque-outputs-how-why-2.html

Personally, I mostly uses the diesel engine for both the D-series and the T-series, and right now at about 650hp, the T-series makes about 2/3 the amount of torque it should (that is with the 16.4L engine). I have the rev limiter set to 2500 on that one. The D-series with the 6.7 seems to make about the right amount of torque at 470hp tho (redline is 3500).

I'm not sure what you can do with these info but I hope that you can optimize the mod day by day and can't wait to see further updates!

Attached Files:

• upload_2022-10-23_19-57-2.png
    #791 Silver Egg, Oct 24, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
  12. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

the problem is those are all (if i'm right) turbo diesels and you need to tune the engine right to get what you want. Also i can't really do anything with those curves, because i need a NA base to work with and then adjust everything to get it working.
    But the mod shouldn't be a replica of a engine or something because then you can't make anyone happy. but the torquecurve on the 1.9 i4 is something like a reallife engine would be

13. Carbon Tuna

Carbon Tuna
    Expand Collapse

Just have to say that the customizable ignition timing is probably one of my favorite new things you've done for the mod! The torque curve for the I4 Diesel seems pretty good, very realistic. You're doing the community a huge service R4NKING. Thank you for the great mod.

• Like Like x 1
  14. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

Wanted to have that for a good time, finally I made it, also Like it slot. And thanks for the nice words :)

15. Chimpan-T

Chimpan-T
    Expand Collapse

SUGGESTION: RK's highly customizable suspension.

Attached Files:

• cool.png
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Jimmy_James

Jimmy_James
    Expand Collapse

crawler suspension on the piccolina

17. Toivio

Toivio
    Expand Collapse

very good mod!
    I found little spell thing
    stant.png

#797 Toivio, Oct 27, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
  18. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

I don't know too much about suspensions. Would be too hard to make with my knowhow. But maybe at some point I will make customizable transmissions
    --- Post updated ---
    Thanks will fix that :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Obox

Obox
    Expand Collapse

As per my last request, I couldn't wait any longer and decided to make the changes myself. This gives me the ability to change the spool speed of the turbo along with eliminating the fluttering boost pressure once you go over ~40psi or so.

@R4NKING Let me know if you want me to send you the changed files to make it easier for your next update. upload_2022-10-28_0-47-29.png

upload_2022-10-28_0-47-44.png

• Like Like x 1
  20. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

Oh nice looks great,yeah would be nice if you send me the files. It should work trough the DM's otherwise you can add me on Discord: Ranking#2177

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice