Released RK's Highly Customizable Engine (Now V8!) 4.0.7

The Most Customizable Engines on the Forum! Now even better with a Rotary!

1. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

Harmonic balancer and free programmable ecu and set the idle rpm low. then it should work i think

2. Stehole

Stehole
    Expand Collapse

can you add the i5 to the sbr?

3. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

Yeah i could but the model wouldn't match, its a car with only a boxer engine, i don't want to release a i5 with boxer model.
    When i'm done with military i will learn how to change models to other cars and then i will add the i5 and v8 to every car. But for now not. Also i want to rework the i5 and v8 and make a diesel version. This will take some time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mmmmhg

mmmmhg
    Expand Collapse

Any progress?

5. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

I don't have any time to work on it until may, so no. But then I will work on it to make some progress.

6. mmmmhg

mmmmhg
    Expand Collapse

Ok thank you.

7. Citybuild122

Citybuild122
    Expand Collapse

This mod is goddamn insane. I truly hope that you can make more engines. I would like to see the parts having a physical effect, for example an actual turbo unit.

8. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

The i5 uses the model from each car, and when de car has a turbo model, it shows up with the turbo.
    But yes, I will make more engine and also visible changes. When I'm back from military :)

9. Citybuild122

Citybuild122
    Expand Collapse

Is there a way for me to add another cam option with more roughness? I really want to hear a car CHOP.

10. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

Yes, if you can edit jbeam a little, you can copy a cam, make a new one and edit the idleroughness in the file. Higher number, more roughness. :)

11. Hengus

Hengus
    Expand Collapse

As far as i know this hasn't been an issue for other users. When i drive for maybe 20 seconds the game just crashes right away, do you have any suggestions for how to fix these crashes? this mod is the only one i use at the moment so it must be the reason for the crashes. Btw massive gratitude for making this mod! it is by far the best one i have ever come by and thats why i would really like to fix this issue. Thanks in advance!
    EDIT: spelling mistakes
    --- Post updated ---
    Unrelated issue! The mod works flawlessly. Thank you so much for this amazing mod!

12. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

Nice to hear it's not from the mod :D
    Have fun with it :)

13. JustSomeArabGuy

JustSomeArabGuy
    Expand Collapse

So I Haven't Yet Tried The Inline 5 But the V8 Doesn't Work. It Has The Power To Drive Fast But It Idles Low, Revs Slow, And The Starter Doesn't Work. I Tried Your Fixes But They Don't Work. Please Fix This Because This Mod Is Definitely One For The Books.

14. gamegugy

gamegugy
    Expand Collapse

First off I love the mod I made a H-series(van) with over 10.000 wheel horse power!! :)

But the "issue" I run in to al the time is that the driveshaft keeps exploding...
    Now I know 10k HP is extreme, but i also have this with 1.500HP.
    Is it maybe an idea (if possible) to make an indestructible driveshaft?

It's not really an issue. I just tought to try my luck! :)

15. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

I know the v8 is akward, also the starter isn't that good you're right.
    i will fix this in some weeks when i rework the whole mod :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Im not sure if there is a mod which has a indestructible driveshaft, but i can try it :)

16. gamegugy

gamegugy
    Expand Collapse

Nice nice nice!! i could not find one only a in destructible engineblock but that is more for nitro

17. NikkoBong

NikkoBong
    Expand Collapse

I have an issue where the car brakes much faster than normal when i release the throttle, almost like the engine brake is to high or something. How cna i fix?

18. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

Thats the problem about the mod, the engine has a large more friction than normal, so it brakes more. i cant fix this very much..
    Things to use is a automatik transmission, it will decouple when you get of the throttle or use tuning parts so the friction from the engine will come down.
    You can also use the high horspower v8 flywheel, but it will break the engine when letting of the throttle, if theres to much friction (Not enough tuning parts)

19. NikkoBong

NikkoBong
    Expand Collapse

Oh okay, thank you!

20. R4NKING

R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

R4NKING updated RK's Highly Customizables Engine (I5 and V8) [35-60Parts!] with a new update entry:

Some Bug fixes and little tweaks

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice