WIP Renault Sport Spider

Discussion in 'Land' started by Artur2342, Sep 28, 2026 at 8:36 PM.

  1. Artur2342

    Artur2342
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2023
    Messages:
    12
    I’ve started working on a Renault Sport Spider for BeamNG. If anyone can help with the lights, I’d be very grateful.
     

    Attached Files:

    • photo_2026-09-28_17-59-06.jpg
    • photo_2026-09-28_17-59-062.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  2. woro

    woro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2025
    Messages:
    170
    finally, a niche car
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Artur2342

    Artur2342
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2023
    Messages:
    12
    interior
     

    Attached Files:

    • screenshot_2026-09-28_22-13-15.png
  4. Herbault

    Herbault
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2025
    Messages:
    55
  5. Anonymbo

    Anonymbo
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2024
    Messages:
    300
    What about lights do you need help with? Because I can do pretty basic stuff like assigning and creating the material for the lights, I can't help with the smooth lighting or even with properly baked lights though.
     
  6. Artur2342

    Artur2342
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2023
    Messages:
    12
    I know how to do a smooth lights, but the problem is that I’ve never done cars lighting before.
     
  7. Anonymbo

    Anonymbo
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2024
    Messages:
    300
    Well, I could try to help, but know that I've only ever done this once before. If you mean making it so that clicking "N" turns the lights on, "," and "." the indicators et cetera. But again, I can't really promise much.
     
  8. a28

    a28
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2020
    Messages:
    941
    Looks super cute
     
  9. destroyeer6511

    destroyeer6511
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2024
    Messages:
    708
    i sure hope this isn't a 4 wheel pigeon meshslap
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice