WIP Beta released Realistic Lighting Mod (Realistic Headlights - Projectors, etc.)

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by expired, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Sorry I'm pretty late to this, but is there a way I can edit the illumination files for the 2017 SBR4 mod's headlights to light up blue-ish like the ETKs? This probably makes no sense but I'm sure someone understands

I kinda misspoke...I really meant if I could put this mod's lighting effect on the headlights of the 2017 SBR4 mod but then edit the color so that it resembles that of the ETK's

#61 Kasir, May 18, 2019
    Last edited: May 18, 2019
  2. fabio

fabio
    Expand Collapse

I think you have in car_headlights.jbeam file. it's named "lightColor" and then you have for example:{"r":255, "g":255, "b":200, "a":255}

hope this is it. inform us how it will go :)

-Fabio

3. Mocuś :)

Mocuś :)
    Expand Collapse

When update to v4 with halogen light?

4. Viper42

Viper42
    Expand Collapse

Last time OP was here was in January 2018, I doubt he will ever continue this mod.
    It would be great if someone would continue this mod as it is a really nice thing and it adds a lot of realism to the game. If someone knows how to to stuff like that, I would really appreciate if someone could either continue this mod or create a new mod for more vehicles and with realistic beam patterns for halogen reflector headlights as well.
    Sorry for bumping this here again, but I like I said, I'd be sad if this mod would die completely.

5. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

https://www.beamng.com/threads/headlights-realistic-halogen-led-and-projector-v0-19-2.67008/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Viper42

Viper42
    Expand Collapse

Oh wow, thanks for bringing that up! Believe it or not but I actually didn't find this one although I searched for things like that multiple times now. But then again, the search function of this forum does seem to behave weirdly sometimes. At least for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice