1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Realistic Crashes (BeamNG)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wheelie, Sep 26, 2013.

1. superkiwi

superkiwi
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description:
    Tom (21) and Joe (23) went out to the Fuji Drift Park with Toms Ibishu Covet. After 3 Rounds, where Tom (The Driver) spun out a few times and almost scratched his car against a wall, he hitted a stack of cemented tires with about 30Mph/50Kph as he tried to drift around them.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged:
    Axle mounting, drive shaft, front spoiler etc.

Estimated Repair Cost:
    about 500€ if scrapyard pieces can be found.

Injuries (If Any):
    Joe got a slight concussion and a whiplash, Tom (The Driver) was mostly uninjured except from some bruises. Both weren't belted.

Map Used:
    Fuji Drift Park

Car Used:
    Ibishu Covet

Aftermath:
    Tom tried to sue the owners of the Drift Park, but as he signed a contract where all damage and injuries to cars or persons aren't in any responsibilty to the owners, he lost.
    Tom repaired his Ibishu and crashed 3 years later into a tree while he was drunk. He died on impact.

Screenshot (23).png Screenshot (24).jpg Screenshot (25).png

- - - Updated - - -

Crash Description:
    Tom (24) drove under the influence of alcohol from the evening before with his Ibishu Covet from a friend to his home, as he lost control over his car at about 60mph/100kps and crashed into a tree.

Whole Engine Bay and bodywork.

Estimated Repair Cost:
    Totalled

Injuries (If Any):
    Tom wasn't belted as his Airbag opened. He broke his neck on impact and inner Organs were critically damaged due to negative G-Forces.
    He died on impact.

Map Used:
    It's an early WIP Map from myself

Car Used:
    Ibishu Covet

Aftermath:
    --/--

Screenshot (26).jpg Screenshot (27).jpg

2. falcon xr8

falcon xr8
    Expand Collapse

OK GUYS ITS LATE AT NIGHT SO MY SPELLING WILL BE CRAP

Crash Description: Carly got her new covet. And wanted to change her music as the radio was boring. She put in Lady gaga ( Or what ever her name is ) And bang smash in to my d-15 ute. ( Pick-up )

Parts of Car Critically Damaged:My d-15 Rear bumper. Spare tyre. And
    Spare tyre mount. Carlys Covet Well her car is more or less Totaled. Fenders. Bonnet. Bumper. Radiator support.The Radiator itself. Front Steering rod/and arms Are bent. Water pump. Oil pump. Grill/lights. A/C System broken. Exhaust. And Exhaust manifold. Subframe bent a little bit. And fan belt. And timing belt is on its way out. ( Her still runs and drives just.

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled: My d-15 $100 ( AM a mechanic so i fixed it myself. ) normal price about $400-600. Carlys covet. Was listed as a right off. Buy The Australian Vehicle right off guys as a Statutory right off. And therefor said vehicle can not be used on the road any more ( Buy law Vin number removed ) So cost of a used covet of the similar conditon About $ 1000-4000 AUD.

Injuries (If Any)Carly arm was Cut a bit ( Not to bad ) Me none. Apart my mood. So i had a 6-pack of beer the
    Australian way to make bad things good.

Map Used Drift track

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors):Carlys pink Covet. My d15 ute ( Gavril d15 i6 rwd And Ibishu covet. )

Aftermath (lawsuit etc):Hahahaha Carly was so sorry For what she did. So i said its ok. And then long story shout Shes now my girlfriend. ( But she needs to re read drive safe. ) After that shes now a way better driver. And now she has a ford falcon xr8 ( My name is based on a
    Australian car Australian users know this car. )

Attached Files:

• BeamNG 2013-12-27 00-25-55-45.jpg
    • BeamNG 2013-12-27 00-26-03-86.jpg
    • BeamNG 2013-12-27 00-26-17-23.jpg
    • BeamNG 2013-12-27 00-27-06-40.jpg
    #42 falcon xr8, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  3. BigMac

BigMac
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: Frank was racing his brand new Ibishu Covet along the coasts of the island where he lives. His car under-steered, hit a rock and spun into a tree.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged: Engine, K-Frame and Chassis

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled: The repair was estimated at around $1590. Frank could not afford to pay the money, and his parents were not willing to pay out for him.

Injuries (If Any): Some minor cuts and bruises. Oh, not to mention the brown staining on the seat and Frank's now not-so-clean underwear :D

Map Used: Small Island, USA

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): Ibishu Covet

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): Frank decided to tough it and take the blame. No suing the council for unsafe roads this time!

Image(s):

screenshot_00003.png screenshot_00002.jpg screenshot_00001.png screenshot_00000.png

4. The_Spam_King

The_Spam_King
    Expand Collapse

I remember posting at least once in that thread and it was awesome to see the user-created crashes. I just joined like 5 minutes ago, and I put your name, Wheelie, in the "referred by" box because you were so considerate over on the RoR forums. Thanks again, I'll be posting here soon with my own crashes (My apologies for off topic post to begin with).

- - - Updated - - -

Nota bene, my GPU is terrible right now; just got a new computer. I'm going to replace the GPU so my screenshots look better.

On-topic post:

Crash Description:
    Geremy Blarkson, a 19 year old delinquent, was taking his father's 1977 Bruckell Moonhawk V8 out for a spin on Dry Rock Island (near a resort where he was residing) when he obliviously ramped the cliff close to the parking lot. He was so distracted by texts he was sending a friend, he flew off into the beach at about 55 miles an hour. Needless to say, his father Yeremy was immensely pissed, but still paid him a visit in the hospital while he recovered.

Suspension, frame, just about all parts of the vehicle to some extent.

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled:
    The car was totaled (big surprise) but in terms of cash, the repairs/replacements would have amounted to approximately $4,800 (80% of the $6,000 car)

Injuries (If Any):
    Geremy was quite battered; he suffered a moderate concussion, whiplash, contusions across his lower body and torso, cracked ribs and a broken left radius.

Map Used:
    Dry Rock Island, first turn right of the parking lot.

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors):
    1977 Bruckell Moonhawk V8

Aftermath (lawsuit etc):
    Geremy's father paid for all medical expenses and scrapped the Moonhawk. He wasn't happy about any of it.

Image(s)
    [under attachments, in order]

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00000.png
    • screenshot_00005.png
    • screenshot_00007.png
    • screenshot_00008.png
  5. Zero

Zero
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: Jason were driving his Toyota down towards the gravel road, where he wanted to do a left turn. He didn't clear the road and a Truck Driver, Frank, smashed into his side.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged: Van: Left Fender, front chasis, radiator, bonnet, left headlight, left indicator. Toyota: Whole chasis, left front door, windscreen, left window x2, axel x2, 2 new wheels + 1 rim, front bumper, bonnet, interior parts such as seats, dashboard etc.

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled: Van got repaired for 1600 dollars. The Toyota never got repaired, and therefor got scrapped.

Injuries (If Any) The van driver only got small cuts at his arm and head. Jason (Toyota driver) got internal bleedings, broken shoulder, broken leg and serious head injuries. He were lucky that he didn't die in the accident.

Map Used: USA roads or something, let me know if you need the exact name.

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): Gavril H cargo box, Toyota Celicia.

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): The Toyota driver, Jason, got in jail for 2 years due he were drunk driving + lost his driver license.

Image(s)
    screenshot_00009.png screenshot_00006.png screenshot_00007.png

6. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

A Gavril T75 hit a bird. The bird died

tWtFH5E.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Zero

Zero
    Expand Collapse

Most realistic crash ever.

Btw, a truck!?!:O Can't wait for the next update, damn. I hope that the truck wheels won't get stuck in the car you crash into etc like RoR.

8. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

This is to awesome for me to even complain about the template. R.I.P bird.

9. Wheelie

Wheelie
    Expand Collapse

Template please.

​want

10. Chernobyl

Chernobyl
    Expand Collapse

CRASH DESCRIPTION
    Gareth Thomas (57) was driving home in his gavril when a deer ran out from behind a tree and spooked him causing him to swerve and crash into a tree. He undid his seatbelt and stayed in the car because his leg was trapped. Then Amy Thomas (19) in her Ibushu Covet was bombing along at over 90mph and didn't have enough time to react and crashed into Gareth's car. Gareth (because he had no seatbelt on was flung forward.)

Parts of car damaged
    The Gavril's front end was destroyed and the rear axel was bent. The Ibushu was a right off with major front end damage.

Injuries
    Gareth died because he was flung forward into the windscreen and Amy was paralised from the neck down because the steering wheel hit her rib cage transferring energy to her spine, fracturing it.

Location of crash
    Small island in the USA

Cars involved
    Gavril D-15 and Ibushu Covet

Aftermath
    Gareth had no family so there is now an unmarked grave in the local cemetary and Amy's mother is very upset but knows it was Amy's fault.
    crash1121.PNG Gareth's car crash112112321.PNG Amy's car

11. Wheelie

Wheelie
    Expand Collapse

Wow! Thank you so much, this means a lot! (great crash, too)

12. vicnitro

vicnitro
    Expand Collapse

This was so gruesome you ruined my whole day (just kidding) but damn that's a sad story

13. vicnitro

vicnitro
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: It was a late Friday night as a young high school teen, Derek, took his dad's limited edition Ibushu GTi Pickup edition out for a late spin. On they way he picked up his girlfriend Karina to impress her with his dad's car and his "driving skill". He was driving in excess of 80 Mph when he attempted to Shift up and he depressed the clutch too late while putting on more throttle, causing a severe increase in the vehicles RPMs and spinning his wheels, unable to regain control of the car they skidded into a tree where the roof immediately collapsed on the drivers side, killing Derek instantly and throwing them into the brush.the crash damaged the passenger side door and compartment causing Karina to be stuck in the vehicle with a broken leg and 2 broken ribs. Tragically as the vehicle landed in the underbrush and it was late at night, no one heard her pleas for help and she lost consciousness and later died of severe complications. As no one had anything to suspect, except for the parents of the two who put out an alert for two missing children, the vehicle had been discovered three months later and the bodies were identified as the two missing persons.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged: Roof, driver side door and compartment, passenger door and compartment, rear wheels, truck bed, transmission and drivetrain.

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled: Vehicle was totaled and Derek's father felt that even if it hadn't been totaled he would not attempt repairs out of reverence for the dead.

Injuries (If Any): Derek:Collapsed skull, spinal fracture, broken arms, broken leg (left), instant death.
    Karina:Broken leg (Right),two broken ribs (one punctured the lungs and caused "complications"), broken index finger, death due to complications with lung.

Map Used: Dry Rock Island

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): Ibushu Covet GTi/pickup edition

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): Derek's father later due to chronic depression committed suicide, while Karina's younger sibling Sarah was devastated and grew up to be a major leader in the innovation and use of car safety around the globe.

Image(s) 68pqu.jpg 68puP.jpg 68pxm.jpg 68pAF.jpg

14. S54B32

S54B32
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: The driver of the Covet was traveling at approximately 35 MPH when he was met with a H-Series van pulling out of a gas station parking lot. Unable to see the van and brake in time, the Covet struck the H-Series on the passengers side door.

The H-Series had suffered minor damage including the passenger side door and door panel. The Covet suffered major damage including damage to the engine block, intercooler, front bumper, front fascia, hood, right fender, battery, headlights, ect.

H-Series cost $582.99 to repair including labor costs, while the Covet was totaled and insurance covered $5,634.45 in damages.

Injuries:
    The driver of the H-Series suffered no injuries,while the driver of the Covet suffered minor burns from the airbag, and minor whiplash from the vehicle's seatbelt pretensioner not working properly.

Map Used:
    Dry Rock Island

Cars Used:
    Ibishu Covet, Gavril H-Series

Aftermath:
    No lawsuits were filed, however, changes were made to the parking lot entrance to prevent accidents similar to this happening again.

Image(s)

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00075.jpg
    • screenshot_00076.jpg
    • screenshot_00078.jpg
  15. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

John McBobson was so distracted by Bob McJohnson having exactly the same car as him that he bumped into his parked car at 5 mph. There was no damage thanks to federally mandated bumper standards :)

realisticcrash.jpg

16. Kristian

Kristian
    Expand Collapse

This is so amazing!
    The amount of detail in that crash is just unbelivable!
    And dat damage

#56 Kristian, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  17. Wheelie

Wheelie
    Expand Collapse

Oh, you think you're so special, not using the template like everyone else? Well I got news for you, bud...

Please don't kill me

18. Bakasan

Bakasan
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: During the mid eighties, when Dry Rock Island had a thriving population and business was good, a young man by the name of Bobby Daytona worked at the Dry Rock gas station. He drove his 1977 Bruckell Moonhawk Sport to and from his house to the gas station, through the twisty roads of Dry Rock island. He would often refer to himself as the "King of the Dry Rock pass" and was feared by other drivers. One day, a friend of his told him about the legend of Dry Rock's Miramar. The legend said that every morning at around 3am, a white 1963 Ibishu Miramar with a black roof would deliver supplies to a hotel located on the beach past the gas station. Supposedly this Miramar was no ordinary Miramar, as it was supposedly unstoppable on the Dry Rock pass. Bobby was annoyed at this, ignorant to the fact that a "pathetic" Ibishu Miramar could be the fastest on Dry Rock pass. He stayed at the gas station one night, and surely enough at around 3am, a "panda" Ibishu Miramar drove past at great speed. Bobby followed it to the hotel and waited off to the side of the road for it to deliver it's goods. As the Miramar pulled out of the hotel and sped off, Bobby gave chase. Initially, his Moonhawk was able to overtake the Miramar on a straight and he held the lead for some time, however the Miramar was able to keep up to his surprise, and eventually overtook the Moonhawk. This made Bobby very angry, to the point where he would do anything to get back in the lead. Bobby then remembered an upcoming hairpin corner, and decided to enter at high speed to try and overtake the Miramar. Unfortunately for him, the heavy weight over the front of the Moonhawk combined with extra speed caused it to understeer and crash into the trees off the side of the road

Front panels, drive train and rear suspension, radiator and front suspension

~$3000 (in the mid eighties)

Injuries (If Any):
    Bobby was shaken and remained uninjured, though his ego was completely shattered

Map Used:
    Dry Rock island

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors):
    Bruckell Moonhawk

Aftermath (lawsuit etc):
    The driver of the Miramar stopped immediately to help Bobby out of the wreck. Bobby, realising what a fool he had been and apologized to him. The driver of the Miramar was good about it and even offered to help Bobby fix his Moonhawk. He also revealed that his name was Ken Takahashi, and had been driving the pass for many years. Ken drove Bobby back home in the Miramar, but not before giving him a demo at what he could do. Bobby and Ken would then retrive the Moonhawk the following morning.

Image(s)

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00012.png
    • screenshot_00013.png
    • screenshot_00014.png
  19. vicnitro

vicnitro
    Expand Collapse

Awww, you should have at least used the 200BX

20. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

Glad I'm not the only one who thought Initial D there! Late 90's drift inspired anime FTW!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice