1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Realistic Crashes (BeamNG)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wheelie, Sep 26, 2013.

1. King Honda

King Honda
    Expand Collapse

FOR RELEASE WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 1998

Crash Date: Friday, September 18, 1998, 12:19 pm

Crash Description: Full frontal impact crash test, 110 mph, 1996 Gavril H15 off-road van into 1986 Ibishu Pigeon

Parts of Car Critically Damaged:
    Pigeon destroyed on impact. Entirety of engine bay and occupant area of Pigeon completely crushed and stripped down to frame. Only portion of vehicle recognizable was the bed. After impact, entirety of Pigeon was underneath van.
    Van suffered damage to front bumper and push bar assembly; vehicle was otherwise intact with no damage to occupant compartment. Vehicle was still operable after impact.

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled:
    Pigeon was judged to be completely totaled. Nothing could be done to repair vehicle.
    Van was appraised at $28,147 before impact. Repair costs were $3,134.

Injuries (If Any) A head injury criterion (HIC) of over 1000 or chest G over 60 indicates serious injury.
    Pigeon dummies destroyed on impact; measurements likely inaccurate. Fatal injury would be certain.
    HIC: Driver 362,192, Passenger 224,809
    Chest: Driver 2,859, Passenger 3,002
    The dummies in the van, restrained by their seat belts, did not make contact with the dashboard and would likely have suffered no injury or superficial injury.
    HIC: Driver 83, Passenger 67
    Chest: Driver 14, Passenger 14

Map Used: Grid, Small, Pure

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): Gavril H15 Off Road, Ibishu Pigeon

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): Due to the extreme damage, a second crash test, with a Pigeon and Grand Marshal, was commissioned.

Image(s)

Crash Date: Thursday, September 24, 1998, 12:21 pm

Crash Description: Full frontal impact crash test, 110 mph, 1996 Gavril H15 off-road van into 1994 Gavril Grand Marshal with dual air bags. Impact ended up being slightly more to the passenger side.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged:

Grand Marshal crushed entirety of front end; passenger front door buckled and some intrusion on passenger side was noted.
    Van crushed approximately 13 inches in front, occupant compartment mostly intact.
    Both vehicles rolled over on impact.

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled: Grand Marshal was a total loss, van was a constructive total loss as damages exceeded 80% of value but did not reach full value. Damages of $26,996 were 96% of van's $28,147 value.

Injuries (If Any)
    Grand Marshal: The driver of the Grand Marshal would have been likely to suffer moderate injuries and the passenger would have been likely to suffer severe injury. A fatality was judged to be unlikely. Both occupants hit dashboard through air bags.
    HIC: Driver 887, Passenger 1,424
    Chest G: Driver 56, Passenger 52
    Van: Both occupants hit dashboard and moderate injuries would be likely to both.
    HIC: Driver 745, Passenger 987
    Chest G: Driver 44, Passenger 51

Map Used: Grid, Small, Pure

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): Gavril H15 Off-Road, Gavril Grand Marshal Police Unmarked

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): The Pigeon is declared to be an unsafe vehicle, and operation of it is discouraged on public roads. The crash scenario was very severe and fatal injury would be likely in many vehicles, but the degree of total destruction to the Pigeon indicates that fatal injury would be likely in a far less severe crash. Further testing will be performed on the Pigeon to ascertain the probabilities of survival in less severe crash scenarios, as well as on other vehicles.

Image(s)

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00065.png
    • screenshot_00066.png
    • screenshot_00068.png
    • screenshot_00069.png
    • screenshot_00070.png
    • Like Like x 4
  2. CommonCat

CommonCat
    Expand Collapse

I agree

3. FS16

FS16
    Expand Collapse

....TEMPLATE?!?!?! Pls use the templates...:mad:

4. simonfrat123

simonfrat123
    Expand Collapse

Dam I forgot

5. King Honda

King Honda
    Expand Collapse

Date of crash: May 11, 1971, 12:27 pm

Crash Description: Johnny Larson, an amateur 21 year old racer, had just acquired a brand new 1971 Gavril Barstow Drag. Prior to this, Johnny had 3 years of experience racing sports cars such as Civettas. On this warm Tuesday, Johnny decided to try out his new Barstow Drag at Hirochi Raceway. The Drag has terrible handling, and Johnny was known for being an aggressive driver to begin with. His co-driver, 34 year old Richard Kirk, usually went with him, but not today, calling the drive a "suicide mission". "Fuck that shit." he said. "I've told you not to take a dragster to Hirochi, and you insist." Racing down Hirochi, he completed one lap - with great difficulty - and went into a second lap when his car skidded out of control on a small turn and slammed into a sign. The sign was cemented to the wall of the track, so it held in place.

The impact was at 125 mph, and the car was severely damaged, especially on the passenger side. Pictures are enclosed. Notice the passenger seat. If the driver was a hair's distance from death, what do you think would have happened to a passenger?

Parts of Car Critically Damaged: Everything but the rear end was severely damaged. The passenger front fender and door actually were tore off. The fire consumed the whole car, eventually reducing it to a burnt shell.

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled: Completely totaled.

Injuries (If Any): Johnny had two broken legs, a skull fracture, a flail chest, and numerous other injuries. He was comatose until May 21 and hospitalized until September 29, 1971. Following months of physical therapy, he returned to racing on July 2, 1972 - his 23rd birthday - but vowed never to drive a dragster outside of a drag strip. The only reason he survived the crash is because the driver's door latch failed and the door swung open on impact, allowing a rescuer - Dean Harrison, 47 - to drag him out of the car before it caught fire.

Map Used: Hirochi Raceway

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): 1971 Gavril Barstow Drag

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): Larson went on to go to Beam1 racing in 1974, winning the championship in 1979. He maintained strong performance through the 1980s, coming in the top 10 in the championship in 1980-1981, 1983 and 1986-1989 (including a 2nd place finish in 1987) before retiring from Beam1 in 1990 and from racing altogether in 1997. Ironically, he won three Hirochi Grands Prix in 1979, 1983 and 1988.

Richard, a then experienced racer, retired from being a co-driver until 1974. Larson surprised Dean Harrison with $1 million on August 27, 1975 and a further $5 million on April 5, 1983.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00162.png
    • screenshot_00163.png
    • screenshot_00164.png
    • screenshot_00165.png
    • screenshot_00166.png
    • screenshot_00167.png
    • screenshot_00168.png
    • screenshot_00169.png
    • screenshot_00170.png
    • screenshot_00171.png
    • screenshot_00172.png
    • screenshot_00173.png
    • screenshot_00174.png
    • screenshot_00175.png
    • screenshot_00176.png
    • screenshot_00177.png
    • screenshot_00178.png
    • screenshot_00179.png
    • Like Like x 1
  6. King Honda

King Honda
    Expand Collapse

From BeamNG Land SUV World, Issue September 18, 1996

By Tim Berger

I'm no stranger to going off the beaten path. I've climbed over 50 mountains in vehicles since 1974, including 7 Thai mountains in tuk-tuks over a span of 17 months from 1984-1985. Some of these mountains have been quite difficult, and I've gotten stuck more than a few times. I've even had 4 crashes. But never, once, have I ever had a serious injury.

Until May 24, 1996. That Friday started off as a warm, sunny day at Leap of Death: The climate at this location is fickle in the spring, and indeed all year. Even though the winter snowpack had melted, there had been snowfall at higher elevations on Tuesday, May 21, the day I was supposed to do this run. And that was the second postponement. Dates of May 10 and May 15 also had to be postponed - the 10th for lingering snowpack, the 15th for rain. The day I finally went was forecast to hit 91 degrees F at the bottom of the valley - 20 degrees above its long-term May 24 average, and the warmest day of 1996 to that point. So I decided to do this in the morning.
    Everyone told me not to do it. "It's a suicide mission" my best friend, David MacGinnes, said. I got a new 1996 Gavril Off-Road Roamer to do it. The difficulty of the course necessitated getting a new car, my 1994 Off-Road Roamer with optional dual airbags wouldn't cut it. Most vehicles that do a successful Leap of Death climb come back totaled or with serious mechanical and bodywork damage after the fact. Also, my Roamer's airbags would probably fire on the course, and the punch to the face would cause me to lose control. If I completed the course, I could more than recoup the Roamer's $32,000 cost by news articles about the run, books, etc, possibly making hundreds of thousands of dollars, not to mention going into the history books as one of the few people that have successfully climbed Leap of Death in an ordinary vehicle you can buy at a dealership. But the odds were stacked against me - in 1995, only 12% of LoD attempted climbers were successful. 39% were unsuccessful but came out unhurt (typically these people simply got stuck), 37% were unsuccessful and were injured (usually by a relatively short fall or a crash) and 12% were killed. I knew that this was, by far, my most dangerous climb ever, with a staggering 1 in 8 odds I would die.
    I set off at 10:26 am, incredibly nervous. The night before I had gotten poor quality sleep, and had to have a lot of coffee that morning. The first leg of the run was smooth, but it quickly turned hard, bouncing over rocks and undulations in a trail not even wide enough to fit the Roamer. The suspension rattled and squeaked, groaning under the pressure. It sounded like the car was trying to tear itself apart. I got to the dam, but immediately after that it got much harder. First a 45 degree angle, then a canyon, and then a steep slope. The SUV was rattling louder than ever.
    The steep slope was about 40 degrees, on pure scree rock with no protection. This was terrifying - to my left was a drop of several hundred feet. I climbed up it some, but my Roamer was about a 6 inches too far to the left, and the front tire ran off the road. I desperately floored the gas and tried to get it back on, but there was a very unsettling weight shift as more and more of the Roamer slipped off the scree rock. Then it started to plunge, and turned over. I ducked for dear life, not wanting the roof to crush me.
    The first hit was light, but the second hit was massive, crushing the roof down to seat level on my side. I felt excruciating pain in my upper body as the crushing weight of the roof bore down upon me. I didn't know it at the time, but this hit broke my back. I headed for the water, and splashed down. As soon as I hit, I undid my seat belt, but I could barely move my lower body. I knew I was going to die, but I tried to move however I could to get out. I managed to get myself on the passenger's side of the car as it slid down the bottom of the lake, and was right up against the windshield and passenger's side dashboard, trying to get out that way when I heard a loud bang.
    The passenger airbag, for seemingly no reason, deployed right as my chest was over its cover. The force of the airbag and its cover coming at me at 200 mph tossed me like a rag doll, throwing me along the ceiling and out the rear hatch, which had opened from the impact. The Roamer comes standard with dual airbags and to save cost, they only disconnect the driver's airbag (by replacing the steering wheel. no less) in the off-road edition. Before I knew it, I was floating up to the surface, where my spotter, Dean Bryan, spotted me in the lake and called for rescue. On the helicopter ride to the hospital, I lost consciousness.
    I regained consciousness around 7 pm that evening, but the road to recovery was just beginning. I had some broken vertebrae, a skull fracture, numerous destroyed neck muscles, a broken right arm, broken ribs, and a broken collarbone from the initial hit and more broken ribs, a broken jaw, and knocked-out teeth from the airbag, which also had left a massive bruise that was about a square foot from where the steel-backed lid had hit me. They said the impact force of the airbag alone would have killed some more fragile people. I was in the hospital for almost two months, and finally got to go home on July 15, 1996. I finally got my body cast off on August 31, 1996 and have mostly healed in the 4 months since the accident. I'm still in physical therapy and can't drive yet, but am hoping to by November. It will be 1997 or 1998 before I climb a mountain again - and I wouldn't touch Leap of Death with a 500 foot pole.

Update January 7, 1997: I started to drive again on November 1, 1996. My physical therapy is mostly done and I function mostly normally. I will return to practicing off-road driving in spring 1997, and hope to climb another mountain by the end of 1997.

Update April 2, 1997: I hit the slopes again yesterday for practice.

Update September 17, 1997: Yesterday, I had a major accomplishment: I climbed Mount Smith, a mountain that's about 1,000 feet tall, in a 1992 Gavril D15 Off-Road truck. Nowhere near as severe as Leap of Death, but I'm never going that severe again.

Shots: 2 shots at the dam, 2 shots of the wrecked Roamer taken a few hours after the crash.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00191.png
    • screenshot_00192.png
    • screenshot_00193.png
    • screenshot_00194.png
    • Like Like x 7
  7. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

Your story is the most creative I've ever seen on this topic. I like it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

i am going to go nice and simple.

Crash Description: Mark Rotter (24) was going 40 in a 25 and crashed into a ditch. His car caught fire and burned to the ground.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged: Everything. THE CAR BURNED TO THE GROUND!

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled: Totaled

Injuries (If Any): Mark got out of the car, but he broke his leg.

Map Used: East coast USA

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): Ibishu 200BX

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): Mark was sad that he lost his car but he was happy he survived. After getting out of the hospital, he bought a 2012 Hirochi Sunburst.

Image(s)
    not fire.jpg fire.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Spaceballs the Username

Spaceballs the Username
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: I played my new mixtape in my Pessima
    Damage: Everything
    Repair cost: Totaled
    Injuries: Occupants died in a fire
    Map used: Riverside Expressway
    Car used: Ibishu Pessima 3.0L LX
    Aftermath: My mixtape was on fire, and so was the car.

• Like Like x 8
  10. King Honda

King Honda
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: A 1927 Auriga sedan, recently restored, lost control on a downhill curve and slammed head-on into a 1994 Ibishu 200BX Type LS at a speed of about 35 mph for the 200BX and 40 mph for the Auriga.

Damage: The Auriga had bodywork damage including some shifting of the body relative to the frame and the rear-left door was detached. Mechanically, the Auriga remained mostly sound, because the body damage was distributed throughout the vehicle. Overall, the damage to the Auriga was only moderate. The 200BX's front end crumpled to the firewall and the driver's door was deformed.

Repair cost: The Auriga, valued at over $100,000 at the time, was repairable for a cost of only $20,000. However, it was not repaired until 2012. The 200BX, only two years old at the time, was totaled and unrepairable.

Injuries: The Auriga's driver was killed on impact due to hard impact with the interior of the car. The lack of seatbelts coupled with the very hard interior killed the driver instantly. The 200BX driver and passenger survived; the driver sustained injuries classified as "moderate" including a broken ankle and numerous cuts and bruises. The passenger suffered injury classified as "minor". Both occupants of the 200BX were wearing seat belts and the driver had an air bag, which deployed.
    The sad irony is that the 200BX suffered a much harder impact. The speeds may have averaged 37 mph each, but the 200BX experienced about a 43 mph delta-V and the Auriga about a 29 mph delta-V. Because the impact force involves the square of speed, the 200BX ended up taking over twice the impact energy of the Auriga, because the Auriga weighed over twice as much.

Map used: East Coast USA

Car used: 1927 Auriga, Ibishu 200BX

Aftermath: The Auriga was fixable but out of respect for the man who died in it, it wasn't repaired for 16 years after the crash.

Crash Date: August 16, 1996

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00236.png
    • screenshot_00237.png
    • screenshot_00238.png
    • screenshot_00239.png
    #350 King Honda, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  11. Username

Username
    Expand Collapse

Wouldn't that make the whole car crumpled? I thought the whole reason old cars are unsafe is because they don't crumple and thus all the g-forces are exerted on the driver and NOT distributed throughout the car.

12. King Honda

King Honda
    Expand Collapse

The body damage was minor and hard to see other than the front damage, but was there (notice the panel gaps between the right side doors, as well as the left rear door being detached). The vehicle absorbed energy in a very inefficient manner; notice the limited amount of front crush, and yet the door is detached. The 200BX, with crumple zones and much more modern engineering, crumpled in the front, absorbing most of the energy ahead of the occupant compartment.

13. BMGMotors

BMGMotors
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Why the lack of posts

14. B727ClassicFlyer

B727ClassicFlyer
    Expand Collapse

From BeamNG Land Sedan World, Issue July 21, 1997

By Samuel Anderson

I'm no stranger to the countless city and residential roads. I've visited over 14 cities in vehicles since 1963, including 4 major cities in a Burnside Special with a rubbish manual gearbox over a span of 19 months from 1976-1988. Some of these cities have been quite difficult, and I've gotten stuck in serious traffic jams more than a few times. I've even gotten in 6 minor fender-benders. But never, once, have I ever gotten serious injuries.

Until August 19, 1991. That Monday started off as a cool, partly cloudy day at Garfield Heights: The climate at this location is moderate in the summer, and indeed all year round. Even though the spring thunderstorms have died down, there had been a tornado following a severe thunderstorm at ECA on Friday, August 17, the day I was supposed to see my grandparents. And that was the second postponement. Dates of August 12 and August 16 also had to be postponed - the 12th for torrential rains of up to 31mm and the 16th for a severe wind storm. The day I finally went was forecast to hit 39 degrees C - 19 degrees above its long-term August 19 average, and the hottest day of 1991 to that point. So I decided to go in the afternoon.
    Since my grandparents live about 5 hours away from Garfield Heights, I decided to buy a new 1991 Ibishu Pessima 1.8 HX, which had a fancy high efficiency transmission with a really tall 5th gear. Since my 1977 Bruckell Moonhawk had very poor fuel economy and that it would probably run out of gas 2 hours into the trip, I knew the Pessima HX would be better for my wallet, so I went with it. I set off on my long trip at 9:32 AM that morning, incredibly nervous. I barely got any quality sleep the night before because roadwork was happening on Greenwich Street and as a result, I had to drink 8 cups of coffee just to wake myself up that morning. Although I don't remember what happened before I got to Monica Avenue, I know what happened while I was on that particular road up until the accident.
    I turned left onto Sanderson Street and continued straight, crossing Highland Road in the process. I caught a glimpse of something out the corner of my eye when I was looking at some houses, and when I looked back at the road, a black and white tabby cat darts out onto the road. This was terrifying - I was heading towards a cat at about 45 MPH, with trees on either side of the road. I had no choice but to avoid the cat, so I quickly steered to the left. Almost instantly, the rear of my Pessima began to swing out to the right, so I jerked the steering wheel hard to the right, but my Pessima quickly jumped the curb and bounced off, causing the rear to swing to the left. At this point, I thought I was done for, so I steered sharply back to the left, but now I was heading towards a tree. I ducked for dear life, not wanting my car to crush me to death.
    The hit was massive, crushing the front back towards me. I felt excruciating pain in my upper body as my seat slammed me into the steering wheel. I didn't know it at the time, but this hit broke my back and my neck. As soon as I hit the tree, I undid my seatbelt, but I could barely move my lower body, let alone feel anything. I thought that was going to be my final day on Earth, so I tried to move whatever body part I could in some way to get out of the car. I managed to get out through the passenger side of the car when it slid backwards, and was right up against the windshield and passenger's side dashboard trying to get out that way when I heard a bang that was so loud, I thought I was deaf.
    The passenger side airbag, for seemingly no reason at all at this moment, deployed right when my chest was directly over it. The force of the airbag inflating and its cover flying at my face at 500 MPH tossed me backwards like a ragdoll into the passenger seat and out the passenger door, which had opened during the collision. The Pessima comes standard with dual front airbags, but to save costs on the car, they disconnect the driver's airbag by cutting the wires. Before I knew it, I was face down on the sidewalk, when a passer-by spotted me and pulled over and called for rescue. On the ambulance ride to the hospital, I lost consciousness.
    I regained consciousness around 8 PM that evening, but the long road to recovery was just beginning. I had some broken vertebrae, broken anterior (bone in neck), a skull fracture, numerous destroyed neck muscles, a broken right arm, broken ribs, broken collarbone from the initial hit, and more broken ribs, a broken jaw, and knocked-out teeth from the airbag, which had also left a massive bruise about a square foot from where the steel-backed B-Pillar had hit me, as well as gouge wounds on my back from where the passenger door latch mechanism jabbed square into my back. They said that the force from the airbag alone would've have killed some more fragile people. I was in the hospital for almost 9 months, and finally got to go home on July 15, 1992. I got my body cast off on August 12, 1992, and have mostly healed in the 5 months since the accident. I'm still in physical therapy and can't drive yet, but I'm hoping to by December. It will be 1998 or 2000 before I get back behind the wheel - and I wouldn't steer that sharply with a 600 foot barge pole.

Update February 12, 2000: I started to drive again on December 3, 1999. My physical therapy is mostly complete and I function mostly normally. I will return to practice driving in spring 2001, and hope to go on another road trip by the end of 2001.

Update April 9, 2000: I hit the streets again yesterday for more practice.

Update July 25, 2000: Yesterday, I had a major accomplishment: I drove to the Eastern Sanctuary, which is 2 hours away, in a 1997 Gavril Grand Marshal V8 Sport. Nowhere near as severe as my attempted drive to ECA, but I'm never going that severe again, let alone even plan for it.

SHOTS: 2 shots at home, 4 shots taken by local police at the scene of the accident.
    screenshot_00206.png screenshot_00207.png
    screenshot_00208.png screenshot_00209.png
    screenshot_00210.png screenshot_00211.png

• Like Like x 3
  15. WeatherKidNH

WeatherKidNH
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: The BeamNG Police Unit #422 rolled over while responding to a call in Pikes Peak, CO.

Car Damage: Smashed lightbar, FL and RR wheels gone, RR door gone,excessive panel damage, frame damage, slight chassis damage

Injuries (if any): Shaken, wearing seetbelt

Map Used: Pikes Peak

Car(s): Hirochi Sunburst Police High Speed Unit

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): Video found its way to YouTube (3:14)

Image(s)
    picture is my thumbnail

#355 WeatherKidNH, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  16. nobadesuuchan

nobadesuuchan
    Expand Collapse

grr, post got deleted, assholes that took a solid half an hour in paint.net and gif making!

17. JDMGuy

JDMGuy
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: John was driving to work on Thursday in his Bermuda blue 1999 Gavril Grand Marshal. As he was taking his seatbelt off, His co-worker Dave pulled in, Who is a very bad driver. As john reached forward to get his keys, Dave hit him in his 1996 Ibishu Pessima. There was a fair amount of damage to both cars.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged: Pessima: hood, fenders, bumper, headlights, radiator, trunk, right taillight. Grand marshal: left fender, bumper, hood, left headlight, entire left side of the rear.

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled: Pessima: $1500 Grand Marshal: totaled

Injuries (If Any) Dave was fine, but since John was leaning forward, the airbag killed him.

Map Used: Cliff side pass

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): 1996 Ibishu pessima, 1999 Gavril Grand Marshal.

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): John's family sued dave for $10'000, Dave was arrested for wreckless driving.

Image(s)
    screenshot_00252.png screenshot_00253.png screenshot_00254.png screenshot_00255.png screenshot_00256.png screenshot_00257.png

18. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: A 20 year old male was speeding in his new Hirochi Sunburst, when he took a corner too fast and understeered into a tree.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged: Bumper, front left headlight, hood, grille, engine, front suspension and chassis.

Injuries (If Any): The driver sustained severe whiplash and a broken leg.

Map Used: Trynelgren

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): Hirochi Sunburst

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): The driver sued Hirochi and lost the case, along with $5,000 in medical bills.

Image(s)

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00008.png
  19. dat15gamer

dat15gamer
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: Alfie was driving his 200bx when he got distracted and crashed into the ramped ends.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged:the front and roof

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled:$22999

Injuries (If Any) a brocken right arm

Map Used:expressway

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors):ibishu 200bx

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): none

Image(s)

Attached Files:

• 2016-01-24_00014.jpg
    • 2016-01-24_00015.jpg
  20. WeatherKidNH

WeatherKidNH
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: A 20 year old male was driving in his new 2012 Hyundai Elentra, when his tire blew, sending him off the cliff.
    Parts of Car Critically Damaged: Roofs,trunk and hood, chassis, lights

Injuries (If Any): The driver sustained minor whiplash and a broken leg.

Map Used: Mt. Shell

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): Hyundai Elantra

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): none
    Image(s) screenshot_00004.png screenshot_00005.png This image is from where he drove off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice