1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Re-download

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by racewayelko, Sep 14, 2013.

1. racewayelko

racewayelko
    Expand Collapse

Okay, so my computer has been acting up recently so I am thinking of resetting it to factory and deleting EVERYTHING, I was wondering if I save my lic # and Order Id # onto a flashdrive if there would be any way for me to redownload the game without paying for it again? Any questions please ask, any advise I am more than happy to listen to. Thanks ya'll

2. kittensmittens

kittensmittens
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure the download link and your lic # and Order Id # are all in the email that was sent to you when you first purchased the game.

3. LJFHutch

LJFHutch
    Expand Collapse
    Environment Artist
    BeamNG Team

Yes, as long as you have your key and order ID you will be fine, you can copy the download link sent in your purchase email too.

4. VinciM49

VinciM49
    Expand Collapse

I need help with the same thing, but I no-longer have my key. I have set my account up to where it has the little beamng thing under my profile. I really need help, and I can't wait to start playing the game again. Please please please help me as soon as ya'll can.:confused:

5. DHR

DHR
    Expand Collapse

Can someone help me? I click the link in my e-mail and paste the license but it says error. Has it expired?

edit:nvm copied the e-mail. It needed to be small letters and I wrote it with uppercase and lowercase.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice