1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Radial Menu: Invisible when corresponding key pressed.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Conn_r, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Conn_r

Conn_r
    Expand Collapse

In-game (0.24.0.1) when I attempt to turn on the radial menu by pressing 'E' on keyboard or the 'L' stick on my controller, which are the right keybinds. The game acts as if the menu is there, however, it is completely invisible. I am able to interact with the invisible radial menu. But cannot see it. It is enabled on my UI and is simply to my understanding a bug. Sometimes after restarting the game it will appear. But after 3-5 minutes of playtime, it stops showing up when attempting to have the menu appear.

Thanks for any help regarding this issue.
    --- Post updated ---
    UPDATE: This is only after spawning a new car this occurs, once I replace the blue truck at the beginning I am no longer able to see the radial menu.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rez670

rez670
    Expand Collapse

Yeah im having the same exact problem its super frustating I keep having to readd it back to the ui

3. roelvangestel

roelvangestel
    Expand Collapse

Yes, same here. Have to reactivate the ui and its back. For a while.

4. PowerstrokeHD

PowerstrokeHD
    Expand Collapse

yeah, I noticed after I pause and then spawn a new vehicle, the radial menu won't work then.
    I wish it was just like the old version where when you pressed the escape key the normal menu and radial menu both came up

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chris1992

Chris1992
    Expand Collapse

I don't have a radial menu at all! Absolutely nothing happens when I press the corresponding key.

6. PowerstrokeHD

PowerstrokeHD
    Expand Collapse

I noticed that if you respawn in a map it sometimes fixes it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice