Unsolved Problem with RC26DFEE For The 200BX

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by p494, Mar 9, 2018.

1. p494

p494
    Expand Collapse

I'm having trouble with this mod. When activated I get some missing parts on the vanilla 200BX's configurations. Some manual transmissions, along with all of the intakes, seem to go missing when I choose to spawn them.

I've tried many things to fix it, from clearing cache to installing BeamNG on another pc with this mod alone. Would anyone be able to help me look into this issue?
    --- Post updated ---
    (for some reason the site thinks I'm trying to spam so I just copied my edit)
    Edit: Added log files. laptop log file is the one with only this mod, other one is my regular PC.

Also link to the mod below...
    https://www.beamng.com/threads/herochi-starline-rc26dfee-for-the-200bx.51796/

Attached Files:

2. Soloside

Soloside
    Expand Collapse

Sorry to hear of your issue with my mod, If your using the engine and there is only suppose to be two trans, and a few turbos. if your having issues with other configs please specify the issues your having.

Thanks,
    Tmorph

3. p494

p494
    Expand Collapse

Hey glad to hear back from you Tmorph.

The missing transmission is only the 5-Speed Manual and all of the Turbochargers/Intakes except Stock Intake, as far as I've seen only Ibishu 200BX is effected. My beamng.log shows something about duplicated parts, could that be the reason? Hope this helps!

4. Soloside

Soloside
    Expand Collapse

thanks, looking into it as we speak.

To clarify, if you open the tab for the intakes there is nothing? or do the configs just spawn without them?
    --- Post updated ---
    ok, so i've looked trough and there is nothing that should be causing problems. BUT i did notice the other configs spawn without transmission so i will TRY to fix that. not sure how to though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you might have issues from another mod. id talk to an admin about it

5. p494

p494
    Expand Collapse

The intakes (except Stock Intake) and the 5-Speed transmission go completely missing as if they're not in game. I also thought it was a mod conflicting with something since these problem's only recently appeared (possibly within the past month?? not sure exactly), I tried on another PC with a clean install of the game and only this mod but unfortunately still had the same issue.

6. Soloside

Soloside
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for the EXTREMELY late reply, but the mod is VERY buggy i am aware. BUT this is my very first mod so it is sorta expected I am trying to iron out the issues but its hard without and help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice