Unsolved Preventing Some Fixtures from falling off from Automation Cars.

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Melik Viper SRT10, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Melik Viper SRT10

Melik Viper SRT10
    Expand Collapse

Hey, I might need some help.... :(

Ok, So recently, I've been working on my "WRC, Project Car" for the past 2 days so far using an existing car I made called The Kojima Tachi R. "Cool Hatch" Anyways so far its been amazing. I was able to edit bits of the j.beam files to make the transmission right and etc. However, There's been something that's been annoying for me. The Fixtures! Ok, sure that's sort of a normal thing that the fixtures would do when you of course crash into something. However, there are certain fixtures that I want to remain on the car as possible. Fenders, Canards, & Diffusers. I don't mind losing the wing though since, for those who watch WRC, Rallying or any racing in general, cars that have those rally wings can lose them as well lol. Anyways, I found the correct j.beam files for the fixtures but there is one problem..... It's confusing as heck! So yea, Is there a certain thing I have to do in the j.beam files?

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice