I'm revisiting this (glorious) game again after the massive 0.39 update, noticing a lot of new features being thrown into the mix since I had last played the game. In the past I had issues with utilizing the AI to run driven sequences in the game, and have even posted about requested features for ScriptAI. That was until I discovered a seemingly new editor called the Drive Path Editor. The best way my intended utilization of it can be put is a "less strict" version of ScriptAI. One that can have set velocities and adjusted paths without having to re-record the entire vehicle sequence manually, and even set vehicles to avoid other cars. Unfortunately I have ran into what might be a bug or just a lack of a feature that has yet to be implemented into the editor, or some other reason. In this video I have linked, I recorded my attempt at using the tool to create a route looping all the way around West Coast USA's highway. If this is how the tool is meant to function, I would like to request the addition of a feature that gives you the ability to record path-nodes running exactly where you drove your car instead of taking the shortest route. And speaking for the many people that like setting up races: perhaps the ability to loop/connect and duplicate the paths to link to other vehicles--which would save you from having to record a path for every single car/edit it at your leisure. It is of my opinion that this editor is the best blend of ScriptAI's strictly followed paths and the AI's general ability to roughly attempt avoiding other vehicles. If any of this is possible via already present features in the game or even modding via lua code, please inform me as I have been heavily considering picking up coding to mess around with the game myself. --- Post updated --- i promise this is not meant to sound like me making demands :sob: