1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Police chases and crashes thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Futura333, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Futura333

Futura333
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone, i have made a police chases and crashes thread. So i will post police chases that i made to this topic so that everyone can see and go wow! Now if I'm not allowed to make threads like this, please let me know. Thanks! :)

Just now as of 4:25 PM EDT, In East coast U.S.A. there was a driver in a sport version of the grand marshal and was going at high speeds. The driver crashes into an ETK i series at an intersection in the town of firwood. at the intersection there was an ibishu pessima that also got hit from the crash. There was a witness person who saw the accident in an ibishu hopper and called 911. the ETK i series caught on fire and fire roamers, firwood police and a firwood ambulance arrived at the scene. the fire fighters took out the fire from the car. the driver in the ETK i series burned himself from the fires and injured himself from the crash and was taken to the hospital. Meanwhile, the driver for the grand marshal was arrested for speeding and crashing into multiple cars at an intersection. The cars that crashed where towed and everything was back to normal.

Was the story good? Let me know!

Okay, can anyone please reply? Cause this thread is being quiet. :/

#1 Futura333, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  2. Bee destruction

Bee destruction
    Expand Collapse

Wow amazing story! Good job!

3. Raceboy77

Raceboy77
    Expand Collapse

Actually role playing is only allowed in groups. If you want, you could continue this thread in my group (BeamNG Worldwide) just tap the request button and i (or some other moderator) will let you in.
    --- Post updated ---
    Wait i just realized something. This thread is over a year old.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice