Pessima Wheels (???)

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by sergiopt04, Jun 19, 2026.

  1. sergiopt04

    sergiopt04
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2016
    Messages:
    24
    Greetings! I don't know if this is the correct topic for this thread but I'll leave it here.

    I have a Corolla E80 sedan which was my grandfather's and it's now my daily driver, and I want to buy some new alloys for it. The rims it currently has are badly chipped and scratched, and I don't like how they look.
    As you may know, the (old) Ibishu Pessima is pretty much the closest thing there is to a Corolla E80 in BeamNG.
    It would be much appreciated if anyone could tell me what the closest IRL equivalent to these Pessima wheels are? I think they look lovely, I wonder if I could find some close matching IRL ones and maybe fit them to my car.


    Here's the wheels I have on it currently, they're not bad per se and they actually don't look so far from the Pessima wheels, but two of them have big gashes on one of the spokes, don't know why, got the car like that already.



    Other than wheels, the next thing in order is body-painted bumpers and black plates, I reckon. :D
     
  2. LegThePeg

    LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2022
    Messages:
    4,240
    They seem to be an original creation from BeamNG, but interestingly, the 97-00 Pontiac Grand Prix had incredibly similar rims as an option.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. sergiopt04

    sergiopt04
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2016
    Messages:
    24
    Thanks for the clarification! Real bummer because I think these wheels would look pretty sick irl on an 80s car.
    I suppose I'll have a look at alternatives.
     
  4. NismoR35

    NismoR35
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2013
    Messages:
    710
    Not an original design for Beam, but straight inspiration from the 3rd gen Honda Prelude Si wheels. Also helps that the main vehicle designer Gabester, owns or has owned a Prelude of the same gen as well.


    screenshot_2026-06-20_10-32-59.png
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice