Released Parking lights - 0.28 update

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by vicvega, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

How is this mod still maintained after over 5 years

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. DerNiloy

DerNiloy
    Expand Collapse

Could you make, that only the hazard lights glow on the front? Like US headlights:

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2023-04-29_16-46-15.png
  3. JoshD

JoshD
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for the bump but this mod is causing issues with the new trailers in 0.30. It seems it's breaking the indicators. They work on the trailer itself but not when connected to a vehicle.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. LeafeonGold

LeafeonGold
    Expand Collapse

Apparently, this mod has been causing LUA errors with AI traffic and certain trailers since 0.30, because "stop_turn_signal" wasn't defined. This causes the vehicle electrics controller to crash if AI traffic turns on their turn signal on WCUSA, for example. I've fixed it myself:

screenshot_2024-01-15_03-53-28.png

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. They callmediesel

They callmediesel
    Expand Collapse

it doesnt seem to work with the t series it just has no high beams

6. aGuy in italia

aGuy in italia
    Expand Collapse

doesn't work in 0.32, does someone have a fix or know how to change the position of the lights? like press once low beam, press again high beam and press again parklights, basically like the ai file but without the corruption in west coast

7. JoshD

JoshD
    Expand Collapse

Did you download the file from the post a couple above yours?

8. aGuy in italia

aGuy in italia
    Expand Collapse

yes but i want the low beams in the first slot instead of the parklights. if i download the original file it works and if i download that reworked file it still works, but when i download the ai file to put the lights in the right other, it just breaks the ai in west coast

9. Dawn Darklight

Dawn Darklight
    Expand Collapse

Somehow if I use your version, the lights of my modded cars like the CCF break, it has low beams polygon (But the headlights are off), then high beams, then low beams again.
    Traffic only drives with parking lights, and some DRL-lights are broken. Maybe u got a idea? (This should be definetly implemented into the base game)

10. LeafeonGold

LeafeonGold
    Expand Collapse

The AI version simply switched the light order for the electrics controller to have the low beams first, I can make that change too, won't be today though.

I haven't played the game recently, so I haven't tested if anything like the CCF is misbehaving. I can check it on my end, but all of my mods were working fine before (see me using the CVPI above).​

11. LeafeonGold

LeafeonGold
    Expand Collapse

Done and tested and works. Can't currently verify weird behavior with the CCF because it is currently broken.
    screenshot_2024-09-27_22-08-20.png

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice