1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Old LOST BeamNG Mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simurated, Mar 3, 2024.

  1. megacar11003

    megacar11003
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2024
    Messages:
    73
    Thanks
     
  2. ZW Matt

    ZW Matt
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2024
    Messages:
    4
    Hello! Can anyone identify the map from this video?


    I don’t know the name of the mod. It’s probably from 2014‑2015. I’d really appreciate it if anyone has a copy or remembers its name.
     
  3. RobloxFan2

    RobloxFan2
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2019
    Messages:
    821
    The map was literally just called "Smash Up Your Car". afaik, it was never on the forums, and unfortunately, I don't think I'm allowed to link third-party sites here. Searching the author's name gives no useful results today.
    It probably wouldn't work now anyway. I remember that to get it working around 4-5 years ago, I had to fix it myself.
     
  4. ZW Matt

    ZW Matt
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2024
    Messages:
    4
    None of the links work, so I guess it's no longer available, but thanks anyway.
     
  5. TMccanna

    TMccanna
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2022
    Messages:
    1,331
    i remember the guy that made the dfa pack i believe had a lot of other engine mods or something on the repo before he got himself banned. cant find anything on them anymore. i remember there was an option for a horrible v6 d series or something underpowered like that
     
  6. Ananel81

    Ananel81
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2021
    Messages:
    1,626
    There are 3 maps featured in the video, which one are you searching for?
     
  7. amuguuuuu

    amuguuuuu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2023
    Messages:
    370
    Does anyone have these two maps: Dead Sea Rally and High Speed Tunnel?
     
  8. Ananel81

    Ananel81
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2021
    Messages:
    1,626
    High Speed Tunnel seems lost nowadays. Dead Sea Rally can still be found on the internet but you'll have to go through websites with bad reputation.
     
  9. amuguuuuu

    amuguuuuu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2023
    Messages:
    370
    Yes, Dead Sea Rally can be on Modland, I downloaded it a few months ago (and no, I didn't get a virus, thankfully) but I wanted to download a version that isn't Modland.

    I tried downloading High Speed Tunnel through the Wayback Machine but the download stopped working.
     
  10. Ananel81

    Ananel81
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2021
    Messages:
    1,626
    It wasn't archived through Wayback Machine
     
  11. amuguuuuu

    amuguuuuu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2023
    Messages:
    370
    Well, this map is very difficult to access.
     
  12. Onyx736

    Onyx736
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2021
    Messages:
    176
    There was also a mod fen's death fall. I couldnt find it on any site except Wayback Machine, but the download wasn't archived
    YBR's video
     
  13. ZW Matt

    ZW Matt
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2024
    Messages:
    4
    Hi, sorry for the delay, I've been a bit busy. I'm looking for the first map, which is called SMASH UP YOUR, but the only download link I found is broken.
     
  14. amuguuuuu

    amuguuuuu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2023
    Messages:
    370
    - VarietyMod is "working" in many ways, but you'll notice some bugs that I've seen.

    - Bolide, Covet, BX, and Sunburst are outdated, but they will work if you download older versions of the cars.

    - Some vehicles will only have engine problems or spawn without an engine, such as the SBR4, Grand Marshall and Burnside

    - The H Series is broken but doesn't conflict with other mods of the same model or vehicle. The Ibishu Pesima coupe is broken but doesn't seem to conflict either. The I Series coupe is broken; it explodes, but when you switch to the 4-door sedan, everything will be fine and it won't bug anymore.

    Most of the cars I've seen don't have any texture or material bugs, just the errors I mentioned.
     
  15. Ananel81

    Ananel81
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2021
    Messages:
    1,626
    Nope, can't find it. Only found the author name but that's all.
    Screenshot_20251218-184323.png
     
  16. IncaSpider2990

    IncaSpider2990
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2023
    Messages:
    611
    Found the Ford Cortina Improved mod by Crydev

    Unzip the file and make the folder structure: mods\vehicles\Ford-Cortina_By-Adam for it to work correctly.

    I also added a preview picture, info.json file, and configs to the mod
     

    Attached Files:

    #396 IncaSpider2990, Dec 19, 2025
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2025
    • Like Like x 1
  17. 白上フブキ

    白上フブキ
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2025
    Messages:
    18

    Beta - SaturnV Model Rocket | BeamNG

    これがそうだと思います、そうでなければメッセージしてください

    I think this is it; if not, please send a message.
     
    #397 白上フブキ, Dec 28, 2025
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2025
  18. 白上フブキ

    白上フブキ
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2025
    Messages:
    18
    それはsmash your carという名前のマップです。以前に2つのzipファイルを提供しましたが、BeamNGのモデレーターによって旗が立てられました。

    It is a map called smash your car. I previously provided two zip files, but they were flagged by BeamNG moderators.
     
  19. AlexLikesCars

    AlexLikesCars
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2025
    Messages:
    33
    thanks
     
    • Like Like x 1
  20. amuguuuuu

    amuguuuuu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2023
    Messages:
    370
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice