well, you know. everyone got their preferences right? i like FWD in rally or in very bad roads i dont know, they are very see through when it comes to handling, but RWD gives more... how to name it? its like going to diffrient level of driving, where you can, on purpose, loose traction to be quicker
I brought the wet nordschleife back and decided to keep adding features to it. This is me punishing myself on nords with a bolide trying to avoid the extra slippy racing line
Where did you get the wet Nordschleife? I've been looking for it for a couple years since I saw it on BeamMP
Am member of a community that i once administrated made it in 2022, it went by the name of beam\\cruise. The community disbanded and the map just outdated. I updated it and pushed it back to the serverlist, can find it by just searching for rainy nordschleife
Is it just me or beamng.com dl speeds got cut? Been trying to download the map for three days. Repo ingame is slow too