I assumed you'd take base model which I think has like 50hp, which was the basis of a joke that apparently wasn't as good as I thought
Think this is the best spot to post this. I finally got around putting all the times on a website that the players drove on my nords server for the past 2 years. Thats over 6400 lap times, only ever kept the best https://apache.neverless.dev/laptimes There is a leaderboard for each game own vehicle config and one board per vehicle for custom configs. And each leaderboard was then seperated into a realistic and arcade board. Where if a player chose to use any arcade option it would put them into the arcade board. Because we found that things like arcade abs is often allowing you to drive faster times. Since the server has by meter exact track limits it made this rather competitive. Although cheating in this game is easy and people have done so
Managed to wrestle the T-series under 10 minutes without a trailer. Gavril T82 (modded) 15 litre straight 6 turbodiesel 1034 BHP @ 2500 RPM, 3101 Nm Decompression brake ~700 BHP @ 3000 RPM 7-speed planetary transmission 425/65R22.5 super single tyres front & rear ABS & front disc brakes Chopped cab
I never actually tested that, until now. There are better tyres available for the standard width wheels. Unfortunately, the nose is too heavy to really exploit the added grip since it just causes terminal understeer. It's technically faster on a skidpad, but the handling goes from kinda bad to terrible. Also, the front brakes already exceed 1000 C in a couple of places, so any additional front grip will just make them overheat. 22.5x12.25 wheels; note weight distribution in upper right corner On the skidpad 22.5x10 wheels w/ sticky tyres More grip, more Gs, but not much more speed thanks to terrible understeer
As much as the concept sounds good, I think there's a good reason why that hasn't happened in real life at all.
NSX Sub-7:45 minutes on Trackday Tires was too easy, so now trying to find out if Sub-7:30 is within reach. Will record and post a proper video as soon as I get there. P.S.: This NSX has a modded engine.jbeam to make it really 42%-58% weight distro NSX-ish. Wanna try? Build your own with this mod of a mod: https://www.beamng.com/threads/convert-your-fr-nsx-into-a-mid-engined-nsx.106872/#post-1884510 EDIT: @ 7:40 ATM
Looking at the shape of this I would never have guessed that it's actually rear wheel drive Had to google it up You should redo a lap with the wagon version, better weight distro equals better laptime
I do not dare to judge you, have got no experience with peak polish engineering. I stick to easy child's play like perfectly balanced Honda NSXses
isn't Honda NSX back heavy? like, with V6 in the back, and quite lightwieght front, its easy to spin out in them corners with too much throttle FPS trapez i think is front heavy, with understeer, aquarium body, and very soft suspension its quite hard at begining to learn it. once ive got it even flipped over at a turn! so i, personally, perfer to stick to some old RWD or FWD cars which weren't made to race, and race them like crazy. Using technique's from inital D
The original NSX is just perfectly balanced: • Easy to turn in at corner entry • Mild oversteer all through the turn and corner exit I personally don't enjoy FWD but to each his own but some very slow FR RWD cars are very fun to drive IMHO I love the vanilla Miramar config that looks like a 1970 Datsun Bluebird Safari Rally car for example.